• Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Taurus model 605 J-Frame 5-shot 2" barrel Total Titanium .357 magnum

I carry it because it is as accurate as I am, NEVER fails to feed/fire, weighs but 16oz empty, and,

It can't rust!:rockwoot:

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    S&W M&P 9C, Ruger LCP, Ruger P89 and a Walther P22. When I visit the Gun Shop I go by the Glock case fast so the ugly doesn't have time to rub off onto me.

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    everyday carry 6906 smith and wesson, I do own a glock 19 though I prefer the smith for safety and comfort

bonsaijackson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2009
    so for the last week or so (since I sold my carry piece) I've been carrying my wifes walther p22 w/viridian green laser. I have to admit I kinda dig it. I love the green and I absolutely cannot miss with this gun. I feel completely confident that I can put 3 rounds into a head shaped object with the absolute quickness.....anywho, something huge to be said for confidence in your shot and you should feel this way about your carry more than any other gun. You alone know your experience and what you think you can handle accurately. You not going to pull it out and show how cool it is to a mugger. I'm currently looking for a 1911 I think for my carry, I wish I could afford the sig.

Jbrown

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2009
    While I prefer to carry my bigger guns, xdm 40, or my 1911, if my dress doesn't allow me to conceal as well I also have a kel tec 9 that will fit in your pocket or in a fobus paddle that is very comfortable.

RA8

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    Carmel
    I am gearing up to buy a compact carry gun in a couple months but I do not want a glock. What do you carry or suggest? I am looking for a barrel length of 4 inches or less and at $500 or less.

Glock when I dont care about size/comfort, Ruger LCP when I want to keep it comfortable.

Even though a certain member referred to my LCP as a "novelty gun...to each his own", nothing beats slipping a tiny pocket gun away, and forgetting its there. If money werent an issue, Id have about 15 diff. sizes and shapes to fit my mood for the day, but for now, i have to settle with 2. If I were you, and I could only have one, I do not suggest a .380.

alwalker84

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 30, 2009
    Indianapolis
    everyday carry 6906 smith and wesson, I do own a glock 19 though I prefer the smith for safety and comfort

I usually carry my Smith & Wesson 669 (same as your 6906), but when concealment isnt mandatory I carry my fullsize M&P 9...

Glocks & XD's look like :poop: sorry had to add that.

Top Bottom