• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    My thoughts?

The bastard has done nothing but expand the state. As the state expands, Liberty contracts.

fearless leader can go to Hell, but there is no need to simply stand by and watch him drag the republic down to the pits of Hell with him.

Hammer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    On the lake
    Funny they claim he fixed marriage penalties. I and my fiancé paid 15% tax in 2010. In 2011 we paid 25% with no pay increases. I call BS!!

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Crediting fearless leader for killing bin laden is like thanking the clown for the extra bag of fries found in your order. The clown had nothing to do with it. Th guy behind the counter did the work.

Besides bin laden was likely dead long ago.

Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    Reality
    Crediting fearless leader for killing bin laden is like thanking the clown for the extra bag of fries found in your order. The clown had nothing to do with it. Th guy behind the counter did the work.

Besides bin laden was likely dead long ago.

A 6' 5" guy with bad kidneys eluded the US military in the mountains of Bora Bora while lugging a dialysis machine J_Wales...don't you believe that?

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    He did do something good for America! He put more firearms into the hands of people who didn't own one before, he caused people to by more firearms and ammo.

remman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    "218. Shook loose federal funds to rebuild the Gulf Coast."

As well he should, seeing as how it was HIS GUY that signed off on the inspection of the BP rig that exploded. And why did he sign off on it? BP was one of his biggest monetary supporters. The gulf incident was Obama's fault, and he should have made it right.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    I just puked in my mouth reading that. Billions in deficit spending for expanding the gov's role in my life. Give him 4 more and we will be rebuilding this nation from scratch.

Hiker1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 8, 2009
    South
    It's funny in a way. In that many of his supporters were not in the military, they seem to support fewer choices in life, and steadily increasing the number of regulations rather than reducing (or replacing) them.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I just puked in my mouth reading that. Billions in deficit spending for expanding the gov's role in my life. Give him 4 more and we will be rebuilding this nation from scratch.

My guess is he wants the republic to be "more equal" to the rest of the world. I'm not sure he wants to face a citizenry willing to build a republic from scratch.

The sack-o-**** is a poor representation of he republic.

Kaiser

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    lafayette area
    I would have to say the auto indusrty oil compa nies and big banking love him. WSith all that might and $$$ behind him I would say he has purchased a second term. I really think that is whyn we have not seen a great republican canidate.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    1. Where in the Constitution other than pulling crap out of the white spaces between the lines does the federal government have any authority to do most everything in ACA?

2. This would have happened in due time anyway, regardless of one's position on whether or not it should have been started in the first place. His present stance on involvement in Libya and potential future involvement in Iran and possibly Syria in addition to throwing one of the few sane Moslem leaders in the middle east (Mubarak) under the bus do not speak well of his policy or consistency with his anti-war rhetoric. Don't even get me started on his World Apology and Butt Kissing Tour.

3. Why should I be coerced into paying for abortion (which I consider murder of the most innocent) and contraceptives. The zipper has prevented pregnancy when properly used since its invention. All others are cordially invited to accept responsibility for their own actions.

4. These things really needed done? Besides, regulating wages is a long stretch of the interstate commerce clause. This should be a state issue in the first place.

5. You call pouring at least hundreds of millions of OUR TAX DOLLARS down rat holes on nonviable companies which were generally large campaign donors while the viable ones struggle it out on their own commendable?

6. Repeal, not selective and arbitrary modification through executive fiat waivers is the correct answer for NCLB. Making college aid more available (i.e., spending tax money to subsidize through grants and loan guarantees useless degrees en masse) creates an untenable situation in which a great deal of highly expensive useless paper is issued while greatly inflating costs for those who are most able to benefit from college. The number of degreed individuals who are employed doing something with no connection to their degrees, or else are unemployed should say something.

7. The top 10% of earners already pay 70% of income taxes. What do you want, their blood as well? You might also consider that punitive taxation is the number one reason for jobs being exported. The other top reason, asinine regulatory burdens should also be taken into consideration.

8. Let's see...As much was added to the national debt in the first two years of Obama as was added in 8 years of Bush. Explain again how he valiantly fought off the insurmountable giant. I know, wasting a trillion dollars in gratuities disguised as an economic 'stimulus' was a good move. Ditto for federal loan guarantees and outright grants to 'green' energy companies that were on the way to bankruptcy (and still arrived there) was simply brilliant. Are you ever going to expect Obama to take ownership for the state of the nation? I really think that it does rightfully become his responsibility some time before the second coming of Christ.

Unnumbered statement "I voted for him before and I will vote for him again.": I cannot help you with this one. There is no fixing stupid.

Top Bottom