• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    I want a high quality clone of the Dragunov/SVD rifle. It seems we have an import ban on the Chinese made rifles and Russia signed some goofy agreement restricting their import. I wish Arsenal could do some crazy deal where they sell a bunch to Bulgaria then import them as Bulgarian rifles into the US... but I'm dreaming.

I just want a SVD.

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    A 6.5 Grendel AK that shoots 1/2 MOA.
    A 5.56 AK that shoots 1/2 MOA
    A .308 AK that shoots 1/2 MOA

All of the above for a reasonable price $700-800 each

geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    I don't suppose you've seen my last video.

Only about a dozen times. He needs to get those rifles into production.

If it's possible to hit the $700-800 price point (or less), he could sell a boat load of them.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    Only about a dozen times. He needs to get those rifles into production.

If it's possible to hit the $700-800 price point (or less), he could sell a boat load of them.
    LOL, I agree.

I told him I would even be willing to buy the prototype 6.5 AK. I think it looks beautiful. Put a finish on it and call it a day.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    An inexpensive lightweight carbine in 7.62x25 would be nice. That is one of the last surplus rounds out there in any great quantity at a low price.

mikerccie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Indy - North Side
    7. A 22lr AR upper that will shoot 1 MOA for under $500.

I have a 16" upper built by Fulton Armory that has been super accurate in my mostly-worthless-hands.

The one I have from Fulton uses the Ciener(sp) conversion kit in the bolt area but has a purpose-built barrel and doesn't use the chamber converter. I think the twist rate was adjusted as well.

It might be worth checking out what they can do for you.

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    It's a no brainer for me. I love the 357mag round and I love the AR. So I would like to see an AR in 357mag. I know revolver rounds don't do well in autos, but hey I can dream can't I.

I want a high quality clone of the Dragunov/SVD rifle. It seems we have an import ban on the Chinese made rifles and Russia signed some goofy agreement restricting their import. I wish Arsenal could do some crazy deal where they sell a bunch to Bulgaria then import them as Bulgarian rifles into the US... but I'm dreaming.

I just want a SVD.

Allow me to expand upon and somewhat merge those thoughts...

I really enjoy shooting the 7.62x54R round and I love the AR. So I would like to see an AR platform in 7.62x54R. A cheap to feed plinker with BIG punch... That would be fuuuuuun. Just think of the fireballs...

.452browning

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    M41-A.jpg

I wanna introduce you to a personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter explosive tip caseless. Standard light armor piercing round with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher.

Other than that i cant really think of one in particular

vxtip

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    West of somewhere
    Israeli Tavor-21 import with itl-mars sight/laser. I can't believe Charles daily went out of business after getting so close to bringing this to the market :(

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    M41-A.jpg

I wanna introduce you to a personal friend of mine. This is an M41A pulse rifle. Ten millimeter explosive tip caseless. Standard light armor piercing round with over-and-under thirty millimeter pump action grenade launcher.

:+1: Aliens is my one of my favorite movies of all time.

indy1919a4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    M41-A.jpg

.... You know this one is on the real doable list...

The parts are all out there,, They sell kits to build on your airsoft Thompson to make it into the m41a... Also there are a couple of companies that have more heavy duty parts to make the m41a.. Now for the Thompson, you could use the pistol Thompson they make.. (but its cocking handle is on the top)..
    The long barreled Thompson carbine they make may work also.. The longer barrel may work out to your advantage there.. But I have not done the measurements and there may be legal ramifications....

And this leads to the possibility of doing the smart gun with a m53.. But in that case I do not know if the parts could take the pressures and vibration of the 8mm..

Top Bottom