• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    What`s in your wallet? Nope, I`m not propagating a Capital One commercial, but instead, it is good to be introspective from time to time, and looking at what`s in your wallet gives insight into what you`re about. The same can be done, and in a different fashion, to a deeper level, by looking at your checkbook register. What you spend your money on speaks volumes about what you`re about, and what you truly believe in. But this time, I`m only asking, what`s in your wallet?

Mine has:

Credit Union Debit Card, Indiana Lifetime License to carry handgun, Indiana Lifetime, comprehensive hunting and fishing license, Kroger Plus Card, Anthem Insurance Cards, Drivers License, Sam`s Club Card, NRA Life-Endowment members Card, several physician`s appointment cards, and finally, a laminated photo of my now, 36 year old daughter when she was approximately two years old, because she looked like Cindy Lou Who, in How the Grinch Stole Christmas. Oh, and $9...

Not a very in-depth picture of a person and their belief system, but just a glimpse, of what someone is really all about...

rhinoabe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Jennings Co.
    Credit Union Debit Card, Indiana Lifetime License to carry handgun, Anthem Insurance Cards, Drivers License, NRA Life-Endowment members Card, several physician`s appointment cards, work identification card, about 25 receipts from Walmart and $4...

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    15th Street, Bedford
    Semi-related note, I got a Trayvax wallet for Christmas. I haven't carried a wallet in years and my cards were starting to get rubbed clean. ATM card rarely works anymore (my bootleg 401k) and my Ohio CHL was pretty much a plain white card. Once I got my Indiana Larry I knew I needed to keep it purdy. So far, it's staying purdy, especially since the old Ohio card protects it. I like the Trayvax wallet so far.

IN Operators License, IN LTCH, OH CHL, ATM card, AMEX card, Trayvax sample card.

K_W

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 14, 2008
    Indy / Carmel
    Too much... In order left to right and front to back, I have...
    Panel 1
    DL

Panel 2
    My debit card
    Employee discount card
    Speedy Rewards card
    Joint account debit card
    Car account debit
    My copy of my wife's debit card
    My copy of my wife's credit card
    My credit card
    Tires Plus credit card
    Best Buy credit card

Panel 3
    Kroger card
    BCBSTN insurance card
    Carmel Library card
    Ace Rewards card
    2017 INDNR State Parks annual pass
    CareMark prescription card
    Tim's Shooting Academy card
    Walmart gift card
    Bank account card
    Johnson Safe card

Money pocket
    No money
    Serial numbers of guns
    House key
    Interior door key a.k.a... flathead screwdriver / improvised weapon or pry tool

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    Driver license
    Medical card for D.O.T
    LTCH
    Business card of a attorney
    Bank card
    $20
    Company I.D. card

Everything else is in my B.O.B

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    DL,LTCH,Debit,Photos of wife and kids,D.O.T. med card,insurance card,important phone numbers,some cash,and a spare house and truck key.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    DL, LTCH, VISA, work MC, business cards(2), health insurance, car insurance, emergency phone #s, birthday wish list for my wife, $342. Photo of my wife and my son.

Also have two $50 bills tucked away as Mad Money/emergency money. There are many problems that can be solved by pulling out a $50 bill that can't be handled with a VISA. i.e. walk out of a restaurant to find a tow truck with your car hooked because you didn't see the Private Property sign. A $50 bill in the drivers pocket makes him go away, a VISA card cost you the full tow bill.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    wallet-lite, just a card holder for me.
    DL & Larry on one side
    Debit Card, medical insurance, car insurance on the other
    Currently $21 in cash stuffed in front of the DL

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    Used to have the infamous Castanza wallet. Decided to go a bit leaner: 2 credit cards, ATM card, driver's license, car insurance cards, LTCH, and some cash. I'll grab whatever other card I need before I head out for that particular errand. I have a 3" stack of discount cards in a desk drawer. Not carrying all that....

Biggredchev

Just some guy
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Pretty much Michigan.
    Got some $10 single fold leather wallet from walmart. I have my kroger card, ace card, drivers license, assorted buisness cards, bdubs gift card, debit card, sears credit card, West Noble football discount card, LTCH card, spare truck key (all other spare keys stay in my truck) and no cash. I keep a $100 bill and a paper copy of my LTCH in between my phone and otterbox for safe keeping.

MikeBrennan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 30, 2016
    Indiana
    Semi-related note, I got a Trayvax wallet for Christmas. I haven't carried a wallet in years and my cards were starting to get rubbed clean. ATM card rarely works anymore (my bootleg 401k) and my Ohio CHL was pretty much a plain white card. Once I got my Indiana Larry I knew I needed to keep it purdy. So far, it's staying purdy, especially since the old Ohio card protects it. I like the Trayvax wallet so far.

IN Operators License, IN LTCH, OH CHL, ATM card, AMEX card, Trayvax sample card.

From what I can tell of trayvax, they all use a steel core. Do they work well for blocking RFID?

Do they make anything in copper?

I've always used a copper based faraday to prevent RFID as well as prevent magnetic pickups.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    In my wallet:

The Westfield City government, the Hamilton County government, State of Indiana government, United States of America government, and if it was possible I am sure many agencies are in my wallet, like the Bureau of Motor Vehicles, etc, etc, etc.

Top Bottom