What size handgun do you enjoy shooting most?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Put 550rds through my ruger mark III today and had a blast. I'd have to say it's my favorite right now. That gun made me look good today.

HollowPoint

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    All of them are fun, from the 2 snubbie up to the 9 1/2" buntline, and in all different calibers. It all depends on the mood at the time.

NWIeng

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Hammond
    Full size Glock 17 nice to have some grip left, easy recoil. I think if I had the money to shoot an entire day straight through it, I could without even a rash.

But then again, the big cushy grip on my S&W 22A compensates its enormous weight. I always finish a range trip by punching paper on the extra cheap after running through the 9mm I bring.

MAHamlin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2010
    Depends if I have to pay for the ammo or not... ;)

I have a Sig 226 ST in 9mm that is very comfortable for me to shoot for extended periods of time and it doesn't break the bank. Accurate, light recoil, smooth trigger, cheap ammo. If I could afford it I would rather shoot the full-size 1911. The thinner frame feels better in my hand and I find I'm more accurate (which gives me more enjoyment). I also enjoy feeling a little recoil after how tame the Sig generally is. The downside... it's expensive to shoot a lot of .45.

luckyandy20

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    i would like to find a decent 1911 as well my father in law makes custom grips for the 1911 and was feature a few months back in Guns and ammo

Dockem

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    W Indyanner
    My favorite gun to shoot is either my Glock 19 w/ a 3.5# pull or an EAA Compact 45ACP with the Wonder Finish.
    The G19 is exceptionally accurate for me and easy to shoot.
    The EAA 45ACP is a nicely weighted piece that also is easy to shoot. A lot of friends have tried buying it off me - no way.

Top Bottom