• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    I am going to end up with a $93 credit at my local gun shop. What should I get. I currently have a springfield xd9 with nigh sights and their gear pack (plastic belt holster, 2 plastic double mag holders, and 5 mags). What would you buy?

kboom524

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    New Haven
    Ammo!
    Sounds like you have everything else you need. I have never tried one of their plastic holsters so I don't know how comfortable they are to carry. If you are comfortable with it then buy ammo and go out and shoot as much as possible. If not you might want to look at some good quality leather.
    Wish I had your problem, trying to fiqure out how to spend $93 in a gun shop.:D

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Ammo, gun belt, better holster, some targets, cleaning supplies, or a down payment on a Glock. ;)

09hemi

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 75%
    6   2   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    West Side of Indy
    haha I see we have alot of glock fans here I am planning on getting a glock in .40 in the future but this money wont be a down payment my wife would kill me because then I would have to pay for the rest some time

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    haha I see we have alot of glock fans here I am planning on getting a glock in .40 in the future but this money wont be a down payment my wife would kill me because then I would have to pay for the rest some time

Don't take the Glock love personally-- they're just guns. :yesway:

If the down payment is out, then ammo/targets would be a good investment. Or, even better, check out the Tactics and Training section and take a class from PD Training or A.C.T.-- both have classes under $100.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Training is good but a credit at the gun shop might not work for that. If you plan on carrying a good belt and holster are a must. If the gun is primarily for home defense consider a light for the rail on the XD.

You can never have enough ammo.

Top Bottom