• ...and so much more!
  • Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Shoot a Police Officer for any reason while he/she is in uniform and on duty and get ready for jail time, appeals, and happy go to sleep juice.

I am offended by the premise of the "hypothetical" question. "LEO hell bent on killing someone"

Why are you offended? We are often reminded that LEOs are human also. As such, they are as prone to "snapping" as any of us are, possibly more so dependant upon job pressures, the higher-than-average divorce rate, and any other stressors present in their lives.

Further, your point above begs the question: Given a person in a police uniform, the likelihood is that s/he is really a LEO and probably on duty; I can't imagine you guys like wearing the uniform off duty any more than anyone else does who wears a uniform to work. We are discussing hypotheticals, however, and since it is possible, it deserves discussion: Given a person in uniform, how do you know s/he is really a cop? Even if s/he is, how do you know s/he is on or off duty, or not on suspension for something or other?

I'm interested in the replies. I'd also be interested in the responses from LEOs: Suppose you're not working at the moment (note that I am not saying "off duty"), I don't know, let's say Carmel PD and the person drawing on you is wearing IMPD's uniform. What do you do? What would be the "giveaway" for you that s/he was not acting as a LEO but had just gone postal?

Blessings,
    B

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    If someone draws on you, you offer them your baggy of bacon. They will be so happy that you can get away. I fail to see the problem.

You do carry a baggy of bacon, right?

Give up MY bacon! Are you nuts? They can have my wallet ain't no money in it anyway, but my BACON!

Give up my bag o' bacon. Kiss my A$$ first... grumbling as I walk away...
    :twocents:
    :D

imprimis5

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    Plainfield, IN
    I keep two baggies of bacon, actually. The tasty and delicious baggie, and the drugged baggie. And in a pinch, I can drug someone's bacon martini without them noticing, too.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    ... well, if the Marine Corps had issued bacon to us new guys, maybe I wouldn't have been so stressed....

I coulda cleaned up with a bacon franchise in Nam......

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    you should just run away screaming like a little girl:runaway:(just kidding lol)you should handle it which ever way you arent going to get shoot.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    After reading through many threads the question of "what will I do if I am drawn on?" has come up for me.

So how do you come down on this? How do you respond? Does it matter who draws on you?

I would use soap and water if drawn on. If Selma Hayek draws on me, I don't wash again. Ever. :D

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    After reading through many threads the question of "what will I do if I am drawn on?" has come up for me.

So how do you come down on this? How do you respond? Does it matter who draws on you?

Be polite until it's time to not be polite, then be very rude.

Top Bottom