• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    don't cut them in half for the poppers. just cut the top off and hollow out leave some seeds if you would like. here are some pics. i do mine on the grill with a pan under neath. i like the bacon good and crispy. not quite burnt but close

DSCN1333.jpg

DSCN1334.jpg

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    don't cut them in half for the poppers. just cut the top off and hollow out leave some seeds if you would like. here are some pics. i do mine on the grill with a pan under neath. i like the bacon good and crispy. not quite burnt but close

DSCN1333.jpg

grunt soldier, you are a great candidate for my personal recommendation of the Chili Grill. Home of the Chile Grill

I have one of these and it is AWESOME. We make stuffed Jalapenos wrapped in Bacon all the time. If you like to grill stuffed Jalapenos the Chili Grill is well worth the price! I have the one that is in the shape of Texas.

Chile Grill Jalapeno Pepper Cooker - Texas 20 Model

It was a Christmas gift 2 years ago from my family in Houston. One of the best gifts ever.

BTW, the Jalapenos in your pic above look Dee-Freakin-Licious. :rockwoot:

N_K_1984

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Dec 15, 2009
    +1, Rookie, those things look awesome! I might have to stuff some jalapenos this weekend now... yup, I think I'm drooling... I just checked, I am definitely drooling...

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    grunt soldier, you are a great candidate for my personal recommendation of the Chili Grill. Home of the Chile Grill

I have one of these and it is AWESOME. We make stuffed Jalapenos wrapped in Bacon all the time. If you like to grill stuffed Jalapenos the Chili Grill is well worth the price! I have the one that is in the shape of Texas.

Chile Grill Jalapeno Pepper Cooker - Texas 20 Model

It was a Christmas gift 2 years ago from my family in Houston. One of the best gifts ever.

BTW, the Jalapenos in your pic above look Dee-Freakin-Licious. :rockwoot:

thats a cool contraption for sure. i'll look into that. thanks for the info. the bricks and skewers looks like a decent improv set up for sure too. good stuff. this weekend i'll be making up a batch

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    I dry all my extra jalapeno peppers. All I do is wash them off, pat them dry, and then put them on my food dryer whole. I turn them a couple of times and then they are done I just throw them in a 1 quart mason jar with a lid. They reconstitute in hot broth or hot water. In the fall and winter I just throw them whole into a pot of chili or I bust them up a bit and put them in soup, sloppy joes, meatloaf, you name it. I always dry a bunch of onions this way as well, slice the onions about 1/4 thick and dry them, just store in a mason jar and they make fantastic add ins to soup, stew, meatloaf, burgers, etc.

kevincullman

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Kosciusko county
    how to fix'em up good!

Slit them, deseed them, ad a few pepperonies (insie them), some shreaded cheese. Scramble a couple eggs then dip them in. Roll them in tamale mix and grill them on some foil till cheese melts and peppers are kind of soft. Good stuff!!:D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Slit them, deseed them, ad a few pepperonies (insie them), some shreaded cheese. Scramble a couple eggs then dip them in. Roll them in tamale mix and grill them on some foil till cheese melts and peppers are kind of soft. Good stuff!!:D

Since this thread is 3 months old, he probably doesn't have them anymore.

Happy shopping in 9 more posts.

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Halve them, dry them until crisp in a 180* oven, throw them in a food chopper and run it until they are dust and put them in an old pepper tin to shake shake shake on everything you cook.

Top Bottom