• ...and so much more!
  • MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    Check with your electric utility - sometimes ours will pay for old refrigerators & deep freezes as part of their energy efficiency outreach.

^^^^^^^what he said. AEP up north here pays $20-30 for them^^^^^^

I second the utility company pick up. A: They come to you. B: 30 or 40 bucks is, well, 30 or 40 bucks. Free ammo.

Thanks Guys, I will give Duke a call tomorrow to see what they can do.
    If not, Craigslist or FB Marketplace will be the next option. PhotoNinja put a patio table on FB a few weeks ago, and it was claimed within 5 minutes!

Unfortunately I cannot leave it on the curb for too long...neighborhood do-gooders would have an aneurysm.

boogieman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    under your bed!!!
    Your profile says you are in Sheridan, isn't that Hamilton county? If it is take it to the Hamilton county hazardous waste recycling center in Noblesville. They won't charge you anything but you will have to show proof of Hamilton county residency with a driver license. They are right next to the 4H fairgrounds across from the post office
    https://www.hamiltoncounty.in.gov/262/Household-Hazardous-Waste

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Your profile says you are in Sheridan, isn't that Hamilton county? If it is take it to the Hamilton county hazardous waste recycling center in Noblesville. They won't charge you anything but you will have to show proof of Hamilton county residency with a driver license. They are right next to the 4H fairgrounds across from the post office

So has this thread now been "Denny'd"?

MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield

Didn't know they would take appliances, thanks for the info.

I did a google, and Duke Energy suspended their rebate program after the company that processed the rebate checks went bankrupt...leaving a bunch of people high and dry.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Rays trash will come and pick it up, I think it costs about $50, but all you need to do is leave it at the curb on the day they are coming.

Gaffer

Shhhh.......
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    Southern IN
    Place this wrap on it or paint it to look like this and place it on the corner. Depending on where you live it should be gone by the morning.

ATM+Machine+Side+by+Side+Refrigerator+Wrap.jpg

Top Bottom