• ...and so much more!
  • Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I will still pick up a lower here or there as well. Probably not Andersons though. I would like to find one of those SPike's Crusader lowers after the prices come back down.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Seems like a pretty general consensus. I'm keep what I "stockpiled", and will use this as an opportunity to find some great deals on more stuff to stockpile! :rockwoot:

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Seems like a pretty general consensus. I'm keep what I "stockpiled", and will use this as an opportunity to find some great deals on more stuff to stockpile! :rockwoot:
    That's right because we know ammo and reloading components properly stored do not go bad. I would like to find lowers to stock up on especially if I can get one for less than 60 per month.

Dbeasley2771

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Greenwood
    I usually keep a stockpile myself so I am with you 100%. I have yet to see prices go down on much worth buying.
    I will hang onto my stuff and when I need cash, sell it then maybe... hard to say.

The industry may do what they did in 2014/2105. Cut their product and keep prices in the middle of the road. Thanks trump hah

output

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2014
    NW Indiana
    Why would the industry cut back when people are going to keep buying just like they were. I don't think many people were "panic" buying. I haven't had a hard time getting anything. Ammo, mags, prices are as low as they have been in years. Last election...was panic buying.

You aren't guaranteed anything in this life. You can wake-up tomorrow only to find that your mortgage company is bankrupt. In 2008 Lehman Brothers went under...AIG, Merrill Lynch, Feddie Mac, Fannie Mae, and a bunch of others came close but were bailed out. You can laugh and joke all you want, but if you don't have a plan and put things back they might be gone tomorrow. I wouldn't knock someone who woke up on 11/1/2016 and said...**** I better buy two ar15's before they gone.

LarryC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 18, 2012
    Frankfort
    Well, I have always offered to show interested people what the shooting sport is about. This includes offering to take them to the firing range, allowing them to shoot my firearms using my ammo. As my son and I have a pretty large collection I can let them shoot anything from a 22 to 30-06 rifles and just about caliber in between. We have several revolvers from 22 to 44 mag, and several semi-autos of various calibers.

However I will not disperse my stock of ammo or firearms just because we are more safe politically. My son and I buy mostly bulk ammo and reloading supplies as well as occasional firearms every year. We have probably in excess of 30K rounds, and the ability to reload that many. These supplies will be passed to my son upon my demise, and in the event of a catastrophic event be distributed to family members and loyal friends for their protection. We will continue to acquire supplies and firearms when the price is right.

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg

One can never have enough ammo, mags, and components to make more. We never know what tomorrow will bring, and we must always be prepared. A wise businessman buys when prices are low.

sloughfoot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Huntertown, IN
    It is not even close to being over. 1/2 the country is totally pissed that Hillary was not elected. BLM and other groups are still talking and doing their thing. They still want you and your family dead. The President is still encouraging them, as of yesterday anyway.

It is a long time until inauguration. Sure, take a breath smile and enjoy the sunshine, but it is never over.

Shalashaska

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2016
    Indiana
    In my experience its relatively easy to convert people. Most anti-gun people are simply ignorant and know very little about guns. Teaching them in a friendly, non-judgmental way often helps them to open their mind, and who DOESN'T like shooting guns?

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    I will cut my stockpile back some. If things look like like things could start getting bad again, election, mass shooting, I will start spending money again. Right now my extra cash is being put back for an AR9.

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    I am looking forward to building something different when the ingo lowers come in. My wife wants me to build one for her and she wants a light weight rifle. I also bought two more LaRue triggers so I need to figure out what I'm going to build for me, maybe a coyote gun?

Top Bottom