• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Well INGO, you've been lots of help to me in the past, but I've never asked a question like this. I'm going to Indy sometime this weekend to pick up my supressor from Corey, and my girlfriend wants to come along. I would like to turn it into a nice night out, but I've never spent more than afternoon in Indy. So I come to you asking for advice on things we could do, or places we could go for fun, and food. I would like to make it somewhat romantic... ya, ya, sorry, but I just need some help so I can make this a special night for the both of us. Thanks a lot.

ddavidson

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Clermont, IN
    If you're going downtown, there are many good restaurants down there that you'll be happy with. If you end up at Ruth's Chris, tell them it's your anniversary. They used to bring out a couple of huge strawberries drizzled in chocolate syrup. Carriage ride maybe? I think the Children's Museum is pretty good, even for adults. If you want to see more deer than you will ever see in your life, take a drive through Eagle Creek park. It depends on what you are into, lots of stuff to do.

s-works

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Indianapolis
    okay...here it how it is going down.

You make your purchase and leave. You know you can't ask her to let you try out the suppresor that day. That would be rude. However, You happen to run into FullAuto from Military Arms Channel and he chooses to do a review on your supressor. After the GF shoots MAC steps in and trashes the suppressor. Says it it loud and waaaaay too much money was spent on it. You could buy alot of things with that kind of money. MAC then offers a solution for a better silencer (Not suppressor) he hands a box to the op. They opend the box and a diamond ring is in there. She goes completely quiet (silienced) and says yes. You my friend just shot to supressors with only one pull of the trigger. After that any motel 6 will do.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    If you feel so inclined, once you leave BGF you can head downtown and hit the museum or some of the other things. I'd take her out to one of the higher end restaurants there are a few. Name some things you like to eat and how much you'd like to spend and i'll help narrow it down. As far as romance goes, if you go to the circle once it starts getting dark you can take a carriage ride around the downtown area...I've never really saw the appeal of watching a horse **** in a bag, but chicks dig it. Send me a PM before you head down and i'll give you some places to park for free/cheap and let you know what events are going on at the time.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    If you do decide on a carriage ride, pick one up on the circle and ask them for the northern tour of the parks and monuments. Either that or go all out for the Lockerbie tour. Much more quiet, romantic, and secluded than the normal hustle and bustle through downtown tour. If you get the right driver they will actually take you through the parks up on the walkways and such. It's gorgeous.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Screw that fancy stuff. Go for a stroll and find all the winos. There is usually one at Washington/College. Most people think he's dead. Don't worry, he's just sleeping...probably.

Perhaps a stroll thru the homeless camp at Davidson/Maryland. Keep your hand on your wallet. And don't worry, you won't have to outrun them. You just have to outrun your girl.

Life's short...live hard.

:D

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Thanks a lot guys. Seems like a carriage ride is the way to go. As far as eating, neither of us are picky at all. Id like to keep the meal between $50-60 for the both of us.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    There's a Steak 'n Shake on the circle. Live it up!

chili-cheese-fries.png

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Could always go to "Slippery Noodle Inn"... Dont know if you are much for Blues, but the live bands are great, food is great, and even my wife who isn't really into that type of thing had a good time.

ctbreitwieser

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    DuCo.
    Thanks for all ideas guys. Is there an aquarium in indy? I know she said the other day that shed like to go see one of those some time.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Screw that fancy stuff. Go for a stroll and find all the winos. There is usually one at Washington/College. Most people think he's dead. Don't worry, he's just sleeping...probably.

Perhaps a stroll thru the homeless camp at Davidson/Maryland. Keep your hand on your wallet. And don't worry, you won't have to outrun them. You just have to outrun your girl.

Life's short...live hard.

:D

I was gonna suggest hanging out around 16th and Sherman, or 10th and Linwood, or anywhere down on Michigan west of Sherman.

Top Bottom