• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BowhuntnHoosier

Angry Old Conservative Fart
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 28, 2011
    Terre Haute
    My son and I have bought several from Danny at Favres. Good prices and nice people to deal with. If you would like to get together and shoot I am just east of Terre Haute. I shoot at the Lost Creek Conservation Club. Nice outdoor range. Yearly membership is $70. Do some checkin on that MKIII those things are a pain to reassemble. First time I done it with no problems at all. Second time I was half an hour. lol

bigwisher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    I would like some opinions. I currently own a Springfield xd45 and love it! Just recently got my ccp and am looking for a decent but inexpensive gun to leave in my truck. I don't want to leave my xd in there just in case. I saw an eaa 357 revolver for $270. From what I've read it seems to be a decent gun. I'm aware of you get what you pay for. Anyone own one/shot one?

terrehautian

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2012
    Where ever my GPS says I am
    Don't pay fool retail. Shop around and get the best price. If you get one I can cut you a deal on some mags for a P22.

P22 at Top Guns is 310 when they get them in. Favre's was 359 and Patriots was 329. I was looking in the classifieds here and all of the P22's was around 275 and then I either had to pay to have it transferred or drive to get it. it would have been more then 310 after driving or transferring. I had a line on a P22 15 minutes from me, but haven't heard anything and decided the person doesn't want to sell I guess.

Top Bottom