• ...and so much more!
  • Tula47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    Knox Co.
    Yes, Sir. Under FAQ:

"The law that established the CMP exempted us from FFL requirements. We are not required to keep a 'book' or to ship only to another FFL. The law also specifies that we must have a completed 'successful' background check conducted for each sale. So - we cannot ship a rifle until we get a 'proceed' from the FBI. The three days after a 'delay' does not apply to us as it does to FFL licensed dealers. We can also ship direct to your home, where dealers cannot."

I learned something today, that's interesting.

laf

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 21, 2011
    Lafayette
    +1 to the CMP. I went up just before Christmas and got lucky with an H&R on the rack. I also spent maybe too much but found a 5 digit serial number Springfield M1D special grade. The milling on the receiver is much different than the later serial numbers. Now's the time to buy if you're thinking about it. Every year they say this is the last year they'll have them and it's getting to that point. Selection is now mostly M1D and C's, some special .308's and special M1D's. You can put in a request on your order form too. Sometimes they'll honor it, sometimes not. If you're not in a rush, ask nicely for something and maybe you'll get lucky.

xxlmac3xx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 2, 2013
    Decatur
    +1 to the CMP. I went up just before Christmas and got lucky with an H&R on the rack. I also spent maybe too much but found a 5 digit serial number Springfield M1D special grade. The milling on the receiver is much different than the later serial numbers. Now's the time to buy if you're thinking about it. Every year they say this is the last year they'll have them and it's getting to that point. Selection is now mostly M1D and C's, some special .308's and special M1D's. You can put in a request on your order form too. Sometimes they'll honor it, sometimes not. If you're not in a rush, ask nicely for something and maybe you'll get lucky.

Where are the stores at?

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Where are the stores at?
    The South store is in Anniston, Alabama. The North one at Camp Perry, Ohio, on Lake Erie. You can drive around the post at Perry and see the ranges that the national matches are shot on. I've been to each several times. One Winter at Perry the lake was frozen out as far as you could see. People were walking and riding snow mobiles.

Top Bottom