• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oneshotonekill

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    Over by the lake.
    First one I ever shot was a Colt .22 Match Target, (dad still has it). First one I ever bought and sold like a moron was a Colt Double Eagle .45 ACP......that was 8 years ago and I'm still kicking myself.

Bikerdad61

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 4, 2010
    Sullivan
    A High Standard Sentinel MK III .357 Magnum. Was only 12 years old and Dad put it in layway at the local corner Gun Shop. Had a paper route and every Friday when I got paid I would stop there and make a $15.00 payment on it. I think it took like all summer(1973) to pay it off, but I was one proud kid when it was paid for and Dad met me there pick it up. Aaahh the good 'ol days.....

Jeckle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Greenwood
    Walther PPS, .40. When I bought it I did not understand the concept of fitting my hand very well as I was pretty new to handguns. I did sell that gun, but only because I did not shoot it very well not because of any issue with the gun itself.

PLANEMECH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Decatur, IN
    Glock 20 10MM. Love it but got to costly to shoot. Traded it for a Glock 22 in 40 S&W and it jammed all the time. Trade it for a HK USP .40 no problems. Wish I never traded the G-20 on hindsite since I now reload and it was a High Capacity gun. 15 vs 12. Oh Well I still love the HK though.

Top Bottom