• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JCR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2009
    Ruger P94DC

It was a jam-o-matic. I grew wiser and obtained better weapons, and wouldn't recommend a P94 to anybody. I never shoot it and I don't really like it, but I'll keep it forever, since it was my first.

Papper2

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Hi Standard double nine---Chrome--3 In barrell---bought in 1958 as soon as I turned 21 Terre Haute In--Long traded--and sorry I let it go

joshuametivier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Columbus
    Glock 19

I bought a Glock 19 after a short research session. Yes I did intend to buy an efficient self defense pistol , but after showing up to the local range and seeing some other styles of handguns I most certainly want invest in a few others as well. Specifically a 1911. Joshua

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    The week I turned 18 I applied for my LTCH. As soon as I got it, I went out to get a handgun, not knowing that I had to be 21 to actually buy 1. Strange, I can fight for my country and I can legally carry a handgun, but I can't buy 1. So anyway, I took my stepdad to the gunstore and had him buy it for me. Glock 19, still have it today, will probably never get rid of it, just because she was my first.

Martin Draco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Colt King Cobra 6" stainless. Paid $375 new for it, at Pop Guns, 56th and Georgetown back in '95 I believe. Traded it, a Mini-14 ranch, and an Olympic AR for a new roof 6 years later.

alloyguitar

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    A hi-point c9. It's cheap, but it's still a good shooter and I'll probably hang onto it, unless someone offers me some insane amount of money for it.

mojo2530

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Cedar Lake
    my first was a 9mm i bought off a friend it was made buy talon i think was the name he said he had shot it quite a bit and no problems etc... long story short first time i shot it KABOOM.the thing blew apart. had the frame and half the slide left never found the rest. found out later they were having problems with the slides cracking so it was most likely cracked when i got it, but i was young and dumb and didnt know better i guess.

FFM173

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2011
    Greenwood
    Long time reader, first time poster...

I was never really interested in guns, moved to Indiana in 1997 and a friend told me that I "HAD" to get a LTCH, so I applied the next day.

The first gun I had was my fathers G22 service weapon. About 3 years after that I personally bought my first... G23. Been collecting ever since....

Carried everyday since I got my LTCH.... Daily carry G30...

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    Ruger .357 security-six with 4" bbl. bought it at Emroe Sporting Goods in Downtown Indianapolis. What great place that was.

sshelton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    ECI / New Castle
    My first was a phoenix arms .22 got it for 80$ sold for 100$ then a year later traded some oakleys (paid 90$) for a cz-70 .32 caliber, sold its for 150$ and now I'm on the search

Top Bottom