• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • z0mk3y m0nk3y

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    taurus pt111

Despite some horror stories i have never had a single issue with this gun. Never really got comfortable with the heinie sights.

DWS

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    Sheridan
    I remember it like it was yesterday - my birthday in 1991, I bought a Auto Ordinance 1911 from a hole in the wall shop across the street from my apartment....

I grew up in a family deep rooted in hunting traditions but my dad was not a handgun guy. I spent years wanting a handgun and when I had the opportunity I sprinted for the store to buy me a 1911....

I couldn't wait to get to dads house and shoot it. Loaded it up with some ball ammo, set a coffee can up and started pulling the trigger. That gun shot like hell, kicked like a donkey and over all was a very big piece of ****....LOL

I kept it for a year or so and then traded it for a Ruger Service Six in 357 Mag.

Years later I bought a Kimber 1911 and entered the world of quality 1911's and never looked back....

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    First one I BOUGHT is a G-27. Also have a Rossi .38 special that was given to me and carried a 1911 in the Army, I guess that was given to me too now that I think about it, Thank you Uncle Sam !

G-27,G-22,G-26,Rossi .38 sp.

caverjamie

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    Dubois Co.
    First was a Beretta 92FS. Liked it but a little large for my hands, so I eventually sold it, but then they have accumulated again. Bought a Glock 19, then an LCP, then a Walther PPS. :)

Top Bottom