• ...and so much more!
  • JimmyR

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Clark County
    First handgun

My first handgun (other than a little pellet pistol) was a Beretta Model 950B .22 short Minx. It belonged to my father, and when he passed away, my mother asked me what of his I wanted. It was the first thing I asked for.

BEBOATS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Paoli, Indiana
    Colt Challenger, bought it back in the mid 1950's. My mother owned a resturant and paid me $5 a week to do some mopping up and that is how I paid for it. Doubt if I did a very job with the mop but she complained to me about anything ever. I dont think I ever did anything wrong in her eyes.
    What a wonderful blessing mothers are.

Mwiseman6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2012
    Taurus p99 Stainless, purchased in 1995. I know it's not gaining any value and I should upgrade it, but I just can't bring myself to let it go. It's been in my night stand for so long I think I'd miss it. And I still think it's pretty...:):

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This......

smithandwesson002.jpg

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Springfield XD-9. Lot's of fun to shoot. My son just turned 18 this year and I am considering giving it to him as a gift.

sailorjim

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2011
    A government model 1911, uncle gave me one when I was 17 and I bought one shortly thereafter....both have passed into history.

sellersdw

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Taurus snub nose 44 special. It kicked like a mule and made a lot of noise but I couldn't hit a thing with it. Later learned the gun was only a small part of the accuracy issue.

Matt52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2012
    Well I was looking for something easy to shoot so I bought a TC Encore in 25-06 lol. I bought it for hunting Ive killed one deer with it so far and it doesnt recoil as bad as you would think but it does slap the palm a little.

Top Bottom