• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sweddle

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    A Marlin 22. My grandpa bought it for me the day I was born. I had no idea he had it until he gave it to me for my 16th birthday! Looking back, I should have kept it in the box, but I have sent a couple thousand rounds down that barrel since then. Great gun, still have it today. First firearm was a 20 ga Mossberg bolt action.

Reaper

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Fishers, IN
    If rifle means "non-BB" gun, mine was a Marlin 336.

My first BB gun was a Daisey that bounce BB's off animals rather than killing them. If anything did perish from my BB-gun it was more out of chock that i hit it rathen than the impact!

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    Hmm... must've missed this the first time it went around... I honestly can't remember my first rifle... I was a big shotgun/handgun guy growing up. Got my first rifle sometime in college. It almost has to be one of my AR's, but maybe it was an AK... It's been too long, I forget now...

armyrangerdad

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    central indiana
    my first gun was a winchester 1300 12ga., i traded it for a remington semi auto 308 a friend of a friend won in raffle contest and he didnt want the rifle. I was very happy with the deal.only had the 12ga. @ a month.

sartwell

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    New Haven
    7.62 Saiga was the first one I owned. The army loaned me a M-14 in basic and a M-16 after that , but they made me give them back.

lane440

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    whiteland
    ithica single shot lever action .22 , long long ago i left i behind at my parents house when i first struck out on my own , thinking my guns were safe there. All of them went MIA and no ones saying spit and its been over 25 years . trust none with your valuables.:xmad::xmad:

Top Bottom