• ...and so much more!
  • nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Are you sure about that?
    Yes. Anyone who has internet access can create a profile on one of several sites an spout off about whatever they want. People will even LIE!!!! *gasp* Shocking, I know.

Was there a bigger point you were trying to make that went over my head?

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    Gotta ask, if she drove there and caught up with him at the same time as the police why would her wallet not be with her? If it was in the boyfriends car, they arrested him and towed his car, they have to inventory it when they take it in. If it was in her car a police officer STOLE her wallet.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Yes. Anyone who has internet access can create a profile on one of several sites an spout off about whatever they want. People will even LIE!!!! *gasp* Shocking, I know.

Was there a bigger point you were trying to make that went over my head?
    It was sarcasm. You know, "questioning the legitimacy of what you were saying."

Samplejs

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2012
    Those of you who said I should lighten up and get a thinker skin are correct. Had a bad day yesterday and let things get to me that shouldn't. I should know better, no excuse.

For the question about why she was there. She was out in her car trying to figure out where he was at the same time relaying information to the police because her boyfriend kept calling her. He was so out of it he could barely answer questions as to where he was. When she found him at Meijer parking lot she let teh police know so that They could help get him from taking off again. She is not big enough to physically restrain him if he decided to get back in the car.

They reason i posted this was the concept that the police needed to confiscate a wallet in order to check the validity of a LTCH even when she wasn't carrying. I am concerned that being a young female that even police that are ok with carrying are not ok with 19 year old girls carrying and that bothers me. For one I cannot always be there to protect my daughter and given the choice I would say she is more likely to need to protect herself than I am.

Thanks to everyone for posting,
    James

Last edited:
    Top Bottom