• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I do not know if it is true or not but I heard that on the Seventh Day God did not in fact "rest" but created N Frame Smith and Wesson's.....

I believe there is a quote in the New Testament that goes something like this...

"Let he who does not have an N Frame Smith and Wesson, sell his cloak and buy him one..." or something like that....:):

Last edited:

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    If you look in Proverbs Chapter 32 you will find all sorts of helpful verses such as what you quoted above...

"Those with others in their lives who support gun, and gun related purchases have found themselves in good company"- Proverbs 32:11

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Or my favorite proverbs 19 11 "A person’s wisdom yields patience; it is to one’s glory to overlook an offense".

then again you can fall back to your 1911

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Or my favorite proverbs 19 11 "A person’s wisdom yields patience; it is to one’s glory to overlook an offense".

then again you can fall back to your 1911

I just like Proverbs 32 "verses" since well, there isn't a proverbs 32... But that is a real one haha and I like it!

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Yes sir that is the best part about it. It really is in the bible that way. Makes you wonder coincidence or not. They say he works in mysterious ways.

NorthLiberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2009
    Not sure of Yugo, Sigs are really pretty and really expensive, but cool guns. Smith and Wesson will likely save you moneythat you can use for ammo.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    You make a choice yet? I have been wanting a pap bad here lately! I have way too many guns on my list for the funds I have available!

Top Bottom