What would you buy if you knew there would be an attack on our soil in a few days?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheGhostRider

Watching from a distance…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    It wouldn't be the invaders I would worry about. Hit the grid, and supply chain and watch how fast the people without go rabid. :twocents:
    This is so true.
    A few weeks ago they were predicting “blizzard” conditions in my area.
    My goodness… you’d of thought it was the end of times the way people acted.
    Stupid f**king sheep wiped out the stores.
    This country needs an enema.

As for “pre-invasion” purchases…
    Not a darn thing cept maybe some liquor… help take the edge off while smoking invaders.
    I do have some feelings… really I do.:40oz:

dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    178   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    Buy nothing. No country is that stupid to step foot in the usa for a war of any kind. Other countries know that the people have them out gunned probably and just a guess it would be 5 to 1.. nukes would only be it and i really don't think countries would go thru with it. I believe it will always be a bluff because absolutely nobody wants to be in the aftermath, not even yhose with underground shelters.

9/11 happened with a weak but much stronger administration than we have now. Rational thought is not something that stands in the way of ideallistic motivation and hatred of the US.

There seems to have been a continual "testing of the fence" lately by China & Russia as well.

I hope that I am wrong, but my perception is that the US is spread somewhat thin and priorities in the completely wrong direction with "wokeness" at the top instead defense.

ZurokSlayer7X9

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    NWI
    I would ensure that I have a capable rifle that I could reliably make good accurate long shots with and stay very mobile. Thermal imaging would be a great benefit. Even then, your mindset, resilience, and friends would be more important. Drones and AI assisted thermal would be the scariest threat we would encounter in my opinion.

Unfortunately if this was public knowledge, the clock for preparation has stopped and contingencies should begin. Depending on how widespread the incursion is, people would freak out. They freaked out over toilet paper, imagine what the average joe would do if hypothetical American cities being bombed were broadcast on TV.

Top Bottom