• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I just finished shoveling out again and I'm dressed for yard work. The wife says I need to do a few errands, want to come? Well I've been working a lot lately and haven't spent much time with her and my daughter so I say ok. We go to a couple of stores and stop in one where they have good deals on kids clothes. We are browsing and finding some nice things when this guy, that I have noticed watching me, comes up and accosts me with some line about not OCing When I'm not dressed properly. Well I think I messed up when I told him to **** off and get out of my face. I may have been able to have handled it bstter.

Your comments are welcome.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    You should have showered, shaved, and dressed like a cop. If you would have done those simple things, you wouldn't have had any problem.
    Everybody knows that when we go out in public, ecspecially if we open carry, we are representing the Second Amendment, and we should be dressed appropriately, and be on our best behavior.

Now, I'm not saying you can't do what you want, but at least consider the rest of us when you walk outside in public!

X piller X

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    Indy
    I think you shouldnt have responded the way you did toward him. Of course, he may have sounded like an ass when he said it, but it is still better than being approached and told that you should not carry at all, or be told that you are irresponsible for OC.

Unless you were OC like so
    images

Then you are an asshat who needs to be told

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    All right, where's the other thread? What did I miss?

EDIT: Found it, all 24 pages.:ingo:

1/10

Last edited:

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    I think you shouldnt have responded the way you did toward him. Of course, he may have sounded like an ass when he said it, but it is still better than being approached and told that you should not carry at all, or be told that you are irresponsible for OC.

Unless you were OC like so
    images

Then you are an asshat who needs to be told

Methinks someone missed the punch line.

But even so, why do you care how someone carries?

SILVERBACK

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    MONROVIA
    You should have showered, SHAVED AND DRESSED LIKE A COP. If you would have done those simple things, you wouldn't have had any problem.
    Everybody knows that when we go out in public, ecspecially if we open carry, we are representing the Second Amendment, and we should be dressed appropriately, and be on our best behavior.

Now, I'm not saying you can't do what you want, but at least consider the rest of us when you walk outside in public!

LTCH, NOT IMPERSONATE A COP!!!!

yosemitesam

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2014
    indianapolis, IN (W
    Certainly this man was an antigun commy. I mean the unspoken 2A code is to blindly agree, tolerate, and promote any action or opinion of another brother gun owner wrong, right, or indifferent. I bet this man of whom you tell us accosted you was raised by one of those $2 horizontal jezebels from the truck stop.

Top Bottom