• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • juggaloxjj4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Hey i just got this bullet proof vest. Its a class 3a point blank vest. I just got it but if i hear the right price i would love to sell it or trade it. but right now im just asking for what you would pay for it. Im not selling it at the moment but if the numbers are right i will post it up at the trading board.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    We throw ours away after 5 yrs. This is armor that is used every day. I have my own personal armor that I keep in the truck for when I'm off duty and need some. What I REALLY want is front/rear ceramic plates in a carrier. I have a patrol rifle and would like something that stands up to rifle fire. Right now it's not in the budget.

BulletSponge

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Indy.
    I'm In! I CAN'T SEE IT! You need to post a pic. How old is it? What kind of shape is it in? How much bacon grease did yah git on it?

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    If I worked in a gas station or liquor store in a bad area, I'd be wearing some kind of body armor every day. :):

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    I think that's only if it's exposed to UV rays / sunlight, but most kevlar in vests are wrapped in some sort of a cover & worn under clothing.

It also includes heat (body), moisture (sweat) and manipulation (as in being worn).

Age and use can make his vest anywhere from two or three hundred dollars to 25 or 50 bucks.

Personally I'd never buy used armor for more than 50-75 bucks from someone I didn't know and trust to give me the exact history of what was being sold. Date of manufacture only tells a small part of the story.

For the OP, we need more info before we can give you a ball park figure.

glock 27

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2009
    elkhart
    body armor

we throw are`s away also after 5 years . there is usaully a date of service printed on the inside tag.

Top Bottom