• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    Always one of the best gatherings in the area in my opinion. Arrived at 10 am & stayed till 1:30; didn't seem as much shoulder-to-shoulder as the last couple of years.

Pretty good prices on most of the tables. Picked up a P3AT NIB + 200 rds of WWB for my wife... $300 out the door.

17Chap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    NE Indiana
    I got a repro Garand ammo belt and a repro carbine ammo pouch and a bargain GI Mag. :rockwoot:I had fun looking, too.

There were fewer tables in the south room, but it was still plenty crowded.

Jess

resdep

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Did anyone else think the prices were up? I did see a nice Taurus .22 revolver in stainless but the owner didn't want to budge on the $375 price.
    Oh well, always a good show.
    resdep

Bshaw

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Kokomo
    Gun Show

Picked up a couple of new pieces. Remington Rand ( 1944) a little rough around the edges but overall a nice piece and its all org. Next was a Colt 25. really nice shape it just caught my eye and the wife said yes get it.
    Had a nice lunch at the Cafe next door it was a great day.

Sgt 1371

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Laporte County
    I bought five old Gun Digest books some T/C 45 cal Maxi Balls, cleaning patches and a T/C Seneca in 36cal, a dual cavity round ball / conical 36cal mold, etc... I sold all of my deer antlers too! My buddy got a Navy Arms 1851 Colt Navy revolver in 44cal + extras. This was one of my best trips to my favorite show.

srad

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 22, 2009
    Elkhart/Bristol, IN
    I bought five old Gun Digest books some T/C 45 cal Maxi Balls, cleaning patches and a T/C Seneca in 36cal, a dual cavity round ball / conical 36cal mold, etc... I sold all of my deer antlers too! My buddy got a Navy Arms 1851 Colt Navy revolver in 44cal + extras. This was one of my best trips to my favorite show.

Was the Seneca on a table or from an individual? I was looking for a bp squirrel gun.

snowman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Bremen, IN
    I only bought some M1A mags, but did sell two pistols. Now I have the cash to get something new***, Oh what shall I get??????? Overall, a good show...

Binky65

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Hi to all of you...NO, NO...not any less tables in the small room, just arranged differently! In fact, over all, more tables than ever! For those of you, who got to come..Vendors & customers...THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US! Hope to see you on October 29th!

Sgt 1371

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2008
    Laporte County
    As I was walking back in the front door a gentleman had a Savage bolt-action rifle in one hand and the Seneca in the other. I dropped the antlers and eagerly requested permission to handle the Seneca. He said he bought it from someone at the show, he claimed it to be unfired. After cleaning the dust off, I found every reason to believe him. He was heading out of the show to put it on the internet. I think it was the best purchase I ever made at a show.

Top Bottom