What'll happen to the What happened to the 'What happened to CIB thread" Thread?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I posted. It'll be locked now.

Bj9pmLl.gif

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    I was banned for two weeks and nobody started a bring back indiucky thread.......

Thank goodness for Churchmouse....He told me he was pretty sure Jesus still loved me but the INGO atheist clan told him that technically he has no proof of that...:)

Just two weeks ? I did 30 days awhile back, at least I was mentioned a few times. :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'll have to make a " Bring back the What happens to the CIB thread!" Unless this thread gets tossed. Then I'll make the " Bring back the What'll happen to the What happen to what happen to the CIB thread!"

You might have to abbreviate. Chez said he used the maximum number of characters allowed in his title. Maybe they will change that number for you, SD!

17 squirrel

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    You might have to abbreviate. Chez said he used the maximum number of characters allowed in his title. Maybe they will change that number for you, SD!

Ahhhhhhhh... Just make a ultimatum that you get more characters or they fire Q . and all will be well.

Miller Tyme

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2010
    Whiskey City, Indiana
    I was banned for two weeks and nobody started a bring back indiucky thread.......

Thank goodness for Churchmouse....He told me he was pretty sure Jesus still loved me but the INGO atheist clan told him that technically he has no proof of that...:)

LOL, Rick......

They made Arlo "pick up the garbage" before they banned him

Top Bottom