• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pjcalla

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I'm sitting in my office right now, and there are WPD and Hamilton County Sheriff cars/suvs buzzing all over the place. Police running, the have streets blocked off. Anyone know what's going on? I tried to find it on the scanner app, but cannot. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I tried to find it on the scanner app, but cannot..

Hamilton County recently went from a EDACS to a project 25 system (I think its actually shared with Marion county too). The App (or radio reference) probably doesnt yet have a user willing to stream it.... Or its tac channels which I dont think radio reference allows to be streamed..... Im trying to get my scanner updated with the newer information but havent found the time yet.

Last edited:

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I haven't been following the radio issues. So, all of Hamilton county has abandoned the EDACS machine for a project 25 system? This take Carmel with it since they'd merged with Hamilton county? All the channels, including things like 08-030 school buses? I'm going to have to do some research, obviously.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Bank or Liquor Store? :scratch: The news is confusing

2vki9sp.png

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Is that the new tactic to fight Sunday Sales? Combine liquor stores and banks?

Come to think of it, given the long-lasting effects of the Recession, that might not be a bad idea....

JollyMon

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    Westfield, IN
    I haven't been following the radio issues. So, all of Hamilton county has abandoned the EDACS machine for a project 25 system? This take Carmel with it since they'd merged with Hamilton county? All the channels, including things like 08-030 school buses? I'm going to have to do some research, obviously.

Hamilton County New P 25 System - The RadioReference.com Forums

looks Like school buses too.

https://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?sid=5737

Appears most have gone already to the p25. From what I read though, some of the Fire/ems traffic still goes through the edacs. I think they were chasing some bugs

Top Bottom