• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Police found nine spent shell casings in the area of the home's driveway. They also found a semiautomatic 9mm handgun inside the home.

That means he fired at least 18 times. It seems I'm lucky to find half of my brass whenever I shoot. :laugh:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    :yesway::yesway:

That's two thumbs up Mary Ann.

88887_ohmaryann.jpg

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    I settled the MaryAnn v Ginger debate many years ago ...

I was into collecting autographed celebrity photos for my office decor (don't ask), and decided to send requests to both Mary Ann and Ginger for autographed pics. Several weeks later, I received my envelopes back.

Mary Ann (Dawn Wells) included not one, but two different, autographed pictures with a nice note describing her school of acting that she started for underprivileged kids, requesting a donation of ten bucks.

Ginger (Tina Louise) just hand-wrote on the back of my envelope, "Send $10 cash for a picture," and signed the envelope.

That pretty much sealed the deal for me. Dawn got her requested $10 donation.
    :yesway:

Tina didn't get squat.
    :noway:

cook5oh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Southern Indiana
    Either he was pissed at Bass Pro for not having .22 ammo or is frustrated because he can't use INGO's classifieds due to the less than 50 quality post rule. :)

Perhaps they sold him the wrong type of ammo. Unfortunately his rusted out 72 pinto would not start. Desperate to return the ammo, he panicked and tried to send them via his own personal airmail back to Bass Pro Shops.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    South of Indy we may all be washing machine in the front yard hill folk but you northern Indiana..... Chicago suburbanites are all just nuuuuuttttsss! :)

Top Bottom