• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    44831aa8-7e3c-4c6f-b447-92275bc0dbaa_1.f400df61c5fd7ca72cbfdc44f24032e3.jpeg

:rockwoot:

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    Drivers license
    My debit card
    SACC kitchen account debit card
    SACC Membership Card
    HSA debit card
    Sams Club card
    LTCH
    Knights of Columbus card
    Insurance card
    Lifetime Hunting License

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I used to have a bunch of IT certs, but I let them all expire. I was too busy doing the actual work to study up on the obscure things they test on, as opposed to the real world things. Maybe one day I will update them again or go for new ones. I was working on my CISSP at my last job because I was bored at times.

My wallet only has my Drivers License, LTCH.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I used to be an engineer working for the US Navy and while working on a particular project I had to sit in the cockpit of an aircraft equipped with an ejection seat. Apparently, there had once been an incident where someone had grabbed the handle above their head and pulled on it while attempting to get out of a seat that had not been properly disarmed. Consequently, I had to be certified on what not to do, and was issued an official wallet sized card that said I was authorized to sit in an aircraft ejection seat. Unfortunately, I have no idea where it is anymore. I always thought it was something Wily E. Coyote would have in his wallet.

Last edited:

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    CA$H
    Drivers License
    Credit Card
    LTCH
    Business Cards(2)
    Insurance Cards (2)
    Single sheet with emergency contacts, alarm company number/code, etc.
    Photo of my sexy wife (safer than a condom)
    More CA$H. Two $50 bills (you can solve a lot of problems with cash)

Makes for a nice, small wallet that easily fits in my front pocket. No back problems and limited access for pick pockets.

Cash is king! Never need to worry about a waitress stealing your CC info or the many other ways your CC info can be compromised. A $50 bill for the driver will let you drive home when you come out to find a tow truck has hooked your car because you didn't read a sign. Your wife doesn't see every purchase you make on your CC statement.

Can't remember ever being asked to see my CPA license or any other membership card. They sit at home in a dresser drawer.

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    CDL
    -HAZMAT cert
    -Tank cert
    -double & triple cert
    Amateur Radio Licence
    IDPA Safety Officer cert

I don't carry a wallet. What I carry in my money clip is pretty bare:
    LTCH
    CDL Licence
    2 debit cards
    Insurance card
    cash- I try to keep $60.00 in cash at all times. Never know when the cards aren't going to work. -Jason

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    A bunch of $2 bills.

I always bring $50-$60 in $2 bills when I travel and use them for tipping. Bartenders, cocktail waitresses, doormen, etc. tend to remember the guy that tips them with s $2 bill.

I've found it's led to great service and good conversation. When I'm in a city I've never been to I almost always get good local insight into things to do that aren't too touristy.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Leather tri fold wallet gave up the ghost after 20 years.
    Got a new one, non trifold.
    Made outta bike innertube.
    Thin..........not many slots.
    Had to carry less stuff............and have grown to love it in super short order.
    Proly overpriced but hey............Guy Martin approved :)

Holds 3 cards, my DL and hunting license, plus handgun permit.
    Good enough.

https://www.guymartinproper.com/col.../products/guy-martin-inner-tube-wallet-mark-2

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I got a new wallet this year for Christmas. I'm not sure when I got my last one, I suspect it was Christmas 2003 based on what was in the old one.

Ruffnek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    I used to be an engineer working for the US Navy and while working on a particular project I had to sit in the cockpit of an aircraft equipped with an ejection seat. Apparently, there had once been an incident where someone had grabbed the handle above their head and pulled on it while attempting to get out of a seat that had not been properly disarmed. Consequently, I had to be certified on what not to do, and was issued an official wallet sized card that said I was authorized to sit in an aircraft ejection seat. Unfortunately, I have no idea where it is anymore. I always thought it was something Wily E. Coyote would have in his wallet.

Now that would be a cool one.

Top Bottom