• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    Ok gotta big question and my research is pulling blanks aside form an unfinished auction on gunbroker.... So i have a very minty Mak 91 that im thinking about selling because i dont shoot it and i really wanna put the $$ towards a Trike for me and my boy to cruise around on this summer. Any idea what i could expect to get out of it?

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Has anything been done to it? Is it milled? does it have the heavy longer barrel? Does it have the slanted (most do) receiver.

Mak 91's are rarer than mak 90s and though i haven't seen one for sale in a while i'd guess they've gone up in value. I remember seeing them 10 years ago for around 450-500. I'd assume 7-8hun now but i really don't know as i haven't seen one for sale in a bit.

Turtle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    INDY
    milled slanted reciever... heavy longer barrel with original bi-pod. its also a from the polytech company.... its un modified and still has a minty thumb-hole stock. Its beautiful and unfired from what i can tell.... i know i never did. i hate to try and sell such a collectors piece but i really wanna new motorcycle this summer....

Top Bottom