• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand
    I ran cross country in high school, and we regularly would run 10 miles, and then college happened and I had knee surgery... Now I could probably get in half a mile.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    13.1 miles (half Marathon) this last April 9 months after my second ankle reconstruction and 3 weeks after my 40th. Another half in Nov and a full next April.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    20km with a 35 lb pack and rifle for a post wide competition. I just Googled it and its a fuzz under 12.5 miles.

It was a "Run, Blast, and Shoot" competition. Your squad ran one leg and got to station #1. Everyone drew a weapon name out of a hat, sat in front of that weapon, field stripped it, reassembled it, function checked it, and once the last guy was done your squad could continue on. At Station #2 you drew a land mine name out of a hat, armed it, then made it safe. (Except the guy who drew the Claymore, he actually set his off). Ran to Station #3 which was the rifle range, dropped straight into a fox hole and fired 40 rounds. Misses counted against your time.

My squad finished 2nd. We weren't the fastest, but we shot very well which pulled our score up.

SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    Ran a 3 mile race then ran (jogged) home with a world class tri-athlete for a 11.5 total once. Learned more on that run than any other. It was crawling for him. He just poured the info over me while keeping me going. If I ONLY ran my body (joints) would revolt, if my training also involved swimming and biking I seemed to do OK.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    5 miles, I run 4 miles a couple times a week but don't think I could ever get much higher than that, running a marathon might kill me.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I ran.
    I didn't keep track of the distance but I ran so far away.
    I just ran.
    I ran all night and day.
    I couldn't get away. :twocents:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    How far I can run depends on how many steps it takes the person chasing me with a knife to bring me down. It won't be many. I can make it to the mailbox when I'm feelin' extra sporty, though.

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    We would do 8 mile battalion run every other Friday. 25 miles road marches was always way worse for me than any run. I was usually humping a 23lbs m60..it sucked

Top Bottom