What's The Longest You've Gone Between Buying A Gun And Shooting It?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    I have 3 really nice high end AR's that I have never fired and are brand new factory rifles.
    The oldest is an LWRCi that I bought new in Jan. of 2012, then a Daniel Defense I purchased in July of 2012, and lastly a Bravo Company that I bought from a member here in Sept. of 2015. He bought it new and never fired it, I bought it from him and have yet to fire it.
    It is on my agenda for 2018 to get them out and at least run a few mags through them too make sure they all run, don't see why they wouldn't, but you never know.

So to answer the question, as of now, 5 years.

dang... they're begging for some action

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Usually less than 30min from the time I leave my LGS to the time I pull into the driveway. I grab some ammo and out the back door I go.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I have numerous firearms I will never shoot...

K98 Mauser, BCD 4, un issued and un fired..I hate even racking the bolt back on it..

6/1944 Winchester M1 Carbine...Unissued....

2" barrel m&p Smith and Wesson from 1930 or so....Smith and Wesson only made 250 2 inch barrels for special orders...It also has factory stag grips...

I have got plenty of others to shoot so these stay safe for the next caretaker of them.....

spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    I put together a nice 16" heavy barrel AR back in 2015 that I have yet to shoot. I can only imagine that it shoots well. I'll find out someday.

rhinoabe

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2008
    Jennings Co.
    I have one that I have had for 31 years and several that I have had 20+ years. None of them are NIB or safe queens, I just bought them because I liked them.

Top Bottom