www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Yep. Equity over equality.

The racist BLMers want to put blackness above actual qualifications, and had a hissyfit when the new hire was announced. I THINK (Im not positive) but threats may have been made to the new CEO. And She wanted none of that nonsense and declined the offer.

They'd rather have a black CEO that does a crap job over a qualified non black CEO. Plain and simple. Because yeah, sure our library is sucking due to poor leadership, but dammit, we're woke and hired a black woman to do the job.

I started to post something similar on the FB story, but decided nothing I would say would matter, so I just moved on. Because I'd be called a racist, but them discriminating based on race isnt. :rolleyes:

Oh, and two black orgs announced that they were moving their convention out of Indy over this. I didnt care enough to pay close enough attention, but it was like black library workers alliance or some nonsense like that. I say good riddance. Take your racist equity elsewhere.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Oh, and mark my words, they will not be happy with ANYONE who is not black in the position. No matter the qualifications.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville

Needs “diverse” candidate. Non-minorites need not apply.

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County

Needs “diverse” candidate. Non-minorites need not apply.

As usual, racism is required with all progressive groups as long as you are prejudiced against the "correct" race. Evidently they ignore "not be judged by the color of their skin"... :(

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Just a bunch of racist woke garbage. No white males allowed has become the de facto operating principle for basically the entire government and nonprofit economy.

Meanwhile they can't ship my holds 15 minutes down the road to my branch in less than eight days.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Yep. Equity over equality.

The racist BLMers want to put blackness above actual qualifications, and had a hissyfit when the new hire was announced. I THINK (Im not positive) but threats may have been made to the new CEO. And She wanted none of that nonsense and declined the offer.

They'd rather have a black CEO that does a crap job over a qualified non black CEO. Plain and simple. Because yeah, sure our library is sucking due to poor leadership, but dammit, we're woke and hired a black woman to do the job.

I started to post something similar on the FB story, but decided nothing I would say would matter, so I just moved on. Because I'd be called a racist, but them discriminating based on race isnt. :rolleyes:

Oh, and two black orgs announced that they were moving their convention out of Indy over this. I didnt care enough to pay close enough attention, but it was like black library workers alliance or some nonsense like that. I say good riddance. Take your racist equity elsewhere.
    They need to watch their Ps and Qs. They may end up loosing the “White Trash Expo” if they go for the diversity hire…

breakingcontact

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Mar 7, 2018
    Southern Indiana
    Big companies and big gov orgs are all in on "equity diversity and inclusion now" so this is that.

Also there is an increasing expectation that people step aside to "make room" for the aforementioned groups...or else.

Top Bottom