• ...and so much more!
  • KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Opp for the Rattlesnake Rodeo, and "krazO" for the hot girls with low morals. :D

I like the boll weavil monument. I read these on my phone and some of the pictures are hard to see. I thought yours was a statue holding a head up. Never zoomed in. It has a whole new meaning now.:):

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Because I was the top Dragon Gunner for the 2/21st Gimlets, 24th INF a long time ago. It was a wire guided anti tank projectile. It was alot of fun when I shot a live one one down range 1000 meters an blew up a old truck.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    68   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Lincoln trying out Christopher Spencer's newfangled rifle that HELD MORE THAN 1 ROUND AT A TIME!

And I have one that was originally issued to the 72nd Indiana Mounted Infantry in 1863.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Because I was the top Dragon Gunner for the 2/21st Gimlets, 24th INF a long time ago. It was a wire guided anti tank projectile. It was alot of fun when I shot a live one one down range 1000 meters an blew up a old truck.

And the sniper guys think their ammo is expensive! That was a 13 grand trigger pull ( I looked it up). They didn't give us any cool toys in the signal corps.:patriot:

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    This may sound like an odd question. Somebody mentioned printcraft's avatar in another thread and he gave an explanation of it.

Not really knowing anybody here, your avatar becomes you. The avatars run the full spectrum, from cute to disturbing with about everything in between.

I've had arguments with cartoon characters here.Everything they say, I hear in a cartoon character voice....... Next time I say that will be in therapy!:laugh:

So why did you pick your avatar?!?

Ironically enough a couple INGOers had some tshirts designed and printed by Printcraft and that is the logo in my Avatar.

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Very subtle, I thought it was the AC/DC logo at first glance. Keep up the fight!!

For those about to carry.........:patriot:

Exactly. A lot of posts have OC/CC in them and I always thought it would be cool to put it on a tshirt. It grew from there.

Thanks BTW.

ETA: Also probably the first time anyone has ever called me subtle... ;) :D

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    rickyjohnson111
    Top Bottom