• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I've never seen him on American Pickers, Swamp People or Counting Cars. :dunno:
    He’s on Mysteries of the abandoned. In the first season or so of the show, he was a nerdy looking dude, then he decided he was a chick.

I stopped watching the show after that, and it pisses me off because it was a pretty good show.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    He’s on Mysteries of the abandoned. In the first season or so of the show, he was a nerdy looking dude, then he decided he was a chick.

I stopped watching the show after that, and it pisses me off because it was a pretty good show.
    Never seen that one. The only 3 shows I watch on History are the ones I mentioned. :):

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Refreshing to see that others are as disgusted with commercials as I am.. What could be more vile than watching a great history channel show with a couple guys with beards kissing during the commercial break:bs:
    :runaway:
    Sorry call me old fashioned but that is just wrong on every level.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    I saw a YouTube of a guy interviewing gay people in Miami, and everyone he interviewed said the grooming crap in schools and media is ridiculous and needs to stop.

The minuscule percentage of off the deep end mentally ill is seriously hurting the more, ummm, “traditional” gays.
    Seems to be the consensus. My wife has a few teacher associates that are gay. Oh boy to hear them rip on some the antics of late is really unexpected.

Oddly enough I am in full agreement with what they had to say with regards to grooming children etc.

Lets just say they could Big Red a run for his money with the use of ***’s

Top Bottom