• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • No2rdame

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Noblesville
    It is sad. What's even sadder is that the kids that did it will get a slap on the wrist because of their age.

I blame the kid who pulled the trigger, but let's not forget to point the finger directly at their parents as well. They are obviously not worth the breath they take in because they allowed their urchins to turn into such thugs.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    im utterly stunned ..... have 2 kids of my own , i can't put on a public forum what i would do to those 2 monsters if given the opportunity

I would love 10 minutes alone with them.
    No one is held accountable for their actions anymore especially minors. If you pull some crap like this you are no minor.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Well, the law can't perform "cruel and unjust punishment".\

So after they are tried and convicted, I was thinking
    release them to the public, and turn a blind eye.
    Then a small incission in the bottom of the foot. Then pull the skin back slowly.

Instead, everyone will wring their hands and say that they've changed for the better.
    They've turned over a new leaf.
    Or that it's societies fault.

Well, there are plenty of lower income people NOT SHOOTING BABIES. So there goes the arguement about income being unfair.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    The 17 year old will be charges as an adult. He will be going to big boy prison. The 14 year old will be out on the streets again way too soon. The best we can do is hope some of his fellow inmates will know what he has done and make him pay dearly for it. I am afraid though "prison justice" is not what it used to be. If out gov't only had the courage to do what is right I would gladly donate bullets or rope to the cause.

stormryder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Batesville IN
    Lack of true parenting would be an automatic response.
    However, I have seen parents prevented from disciplining their children by busybodies who feel you shouldn't "stifle" them from expressing themselves.
    I grew up by the belt and turned out OK, we need to return to this.
    IE Knock 'em for distance.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Some people believe that people are born innocent and civilization corrupts them.

Some people believe that people are born corrupt, and civilization needs to teach them to act a certain way for civilization to continue.

People tell you that "Children are not born with hate, they learn it."
    Or
    "Children have to learn to lie, they aren't born with that knowledge"

B stinking S

Ask a child if he broke something.
    He doesn't want to get punished, they will "invent" lying.

Where do they think violence came from in the first place. There was no one there to initally "teach" them violence. So therefore it should have never happened.

CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    I sorely miss my grandfather and his dwindling generation of men who fought in WWII. Calling them "the greatest generation that ever lived", is still a gross understatement. Sadly I feel as they continue to pass so do our chances to keep what they worked so hard to build.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    No, we have been there for years.

Yes, in many ways we have.
    There is a group 1 street back from us. We call them the 3 stooges. If 1 is visible the other 2 are close by. They are late teens in age. Since they have lived here with their parents burglary's have tripled. There have been several shoot outs around the house they live in. My son snatched one of them up running from one of these altercations and he is completely with out remorse or responsibility for his actions. He made the huge mistake of calling my son some choice names and he was none the worse for wear when he was deposited in the police cruiser. They could not hold him. Minor/no proof/etc and so on.
    LEO has no power to do a thing. The area has finally stepped up and ran them out. This is not the end of their terror as it is being inflicted where ever they ended up. The dad actually was dumb enough to get in my face at the gas station recently. He blames us for all of this. We did not shoot up the area, they did. We did not steal everything that was not bolted down, they did. Since they have left nothing has happened/disappeared. It is a mind set that we as a society has allowed to fester and grow. There is no fixing this with the existing set of values in place. I believe this and see no bright future for my grand kids.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    That makes my stomach hurt... it also angers me to the point that I'm not going to discuss punishment for these sacks of craps. I'm not sure if Georgia has the death penalty but that's where this needs to go. Instead us tax payers will foot the bill for the rest of their miserable life's.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    This is a glaring example.

But how many of you are aware how juvenile justice is administered in your communities? Are appropriate sanctions given? Are the offenders and their families held accountable?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    What's wrong with young people who are little criminals and scum?
    Their parents or a lack there of.
    Parents need to stop trying to be their kids best friend and be parents like they are supposed to be.

Top Bottom