• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HamYankee

Expert
    Rating - 97.5%
    39   1   0
    Jan 24, 2014
    Hendricks County
    Glock 26. Plan to carry my Glock 23 occasionally afterI get some practice with it.
    Also carry a blue ball point pen and a folder knife.I usually do not carry a flashlight on my person.

addictedhealer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Monroe County
    For those complaining about another EDC thread why waste your time clicking. If you don't like a particular tread just pass it by, edc changes with new releases of guns and gear. Trying to be bossy just makes you one of those people.

Anyway here is my current edc and has been for over a year now. I don't always carry a light but I tend to in the winter with short days.

Last edited:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I'll play. Glock 19 in Galco leather carried on a Galco belt. Two spare magazines carried in a Blackhawk carrier. A Surefire light (via jacket).

Edit: Plus a Benchmade folder via Brad.

Last edited:

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    For those complaining about another EDC thread why waste your time clicking. If you don't like a particular tread just pass it by, edc changes with new releases of guns and gear. Trying to be bossy just makes you one of those people.

Anyway here is my current edc and has been for over a year now. I don't always carry a light but I tend to in the winter with short days.

OK you talked me into it. I have posted this before.

IMG_20140405_213616_zpse06b60de.jpg

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Your knife looks very similar to the one I carry. Does it happen to be a Gerber?

Yes. I think they call it the EUB. Takes replaceable blades. Costs about $10. I am a bit of an oddity in the INGO community because I don't carry a defensive blade. I always carry a SureFire light whether I have a gun or not.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    Yes. I think they call it the EUB. Takes replaceable blades. Costs about $10. I am a bit of an oddity in the INGO community because I don't carry a defensive blade. I always carry a SureFire light whether I have a gun or not.

Meh, I would say oddity. I don't carry a defensive blade either. That knife works very well for what I need it to do at work and that's why I carry it. I do not carry a light, admittedly I probably should. I use my cell phone flashlight but it's not ideal in most situations.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Meh, I would say oddity. I don't carry a defensive blade either. That knife works very well for what I need it to do at work and that's why I carry it. I do not carry a light, admittedly I probably should. I use my cell phone flashlight but it's not ideal in most situations.

Buy a light. You will use the light. Plus a person can use a quality white light for many things. Personally given the choice between my gun and my light I would choose the SureFire.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    Buy a light. You will use the light. Plus a person can use a quality white light for many things. Personally given the choice between my gun and my light I would choose the SureFire.

I agree, I will take my Quark Tactical QT2L-X with Burst mode and Kershaw 1660CB over a firearm, much easier to see conflict and avoid it then not see it coming and not see it to fight it...

Having said that I will take a G19 for edc, it simply works and is the right size/capacity/fit for cc.

Last edited:

addictedhealer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Monroe County
    Okay here is better picture of mine plus explanation.

-Kahr CW9 loaded up with speer gold dot short barrel +P 9mm
    -PJ holster.
    -Spare mag in Bravo Concealment carrier
    -Bosca bifold
    -Griptlian
    -Streamlight Stylus Pro
    -Keys
    -iphone5

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    My EDC is a Walther PPQ M2 9mm in an Alien Gear IWB. (Someone posted they heard the kydex is weak. I've carried two of theirs for over a year now with zero issues, very good holster for the money.) Also part of my set up is a Gerber multi-tool, a Powertac E5 flashlight, Case Trapper pocketknife, and my phone. Sometimes if I'm not at work I will drop the Gerber and carry a spare mag in a Fobus mag carrier.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County

I took your advice and just ordered a Foursevens Preon Penlight, I wanted something small so that seemed like it would work best for me. I ordered from The LED Warehouse and used the INGO coupon code. I'm anxious to get it now!!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Here's what I've got on me right now. For some reason, I tend to carry 1911s from January until June, then a Glock 23 as my primary from June to November and CZs in December. As much as I try to rationalize it, those just seem to be what I pick up each day. For January 2015, my Ed Brown has been an almost constant companion.

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Here's what I've got on me right now. For some reason, I tend to carry 1911s from January until June, then a Glock 23 as my primary from June to November and CZs in December. As much as I try to rationalize it, those just seem to be what I pick up each day. For January 2015, my Ed Brown has been an almost constant companion.

I carried a Glock 23 for years until I treated myself to a roundbutt commander. Great minds think alike I suppose. Always love seeing pictures of an Ed Brown. So much classier then my Smith.

Top Bottom