• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gtpilot21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2015
    Noblesville, IN
    My next gun will either be a 10/22 so I can get my kids into shooting or it will be a 1911. I have always wanted one just wish I had the extra funds to fund my toys.

shootamc58

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 28, 2012
    noblesville
    I just picked up my sig 226 legion yesterday. I can say that the machine work and overall quality is superb. It is also quite a bit smoother action than my other 226's. I haven't shot it yet and may not for some time. It is truly one of the nicer mass production guns out there. The grips are probably my favorite part with the slimmed down slide release coming in a close second. I will try to post some pics tomorrow.

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    :rockwoot:

I just picked up my sig 226 legion yesterday. I can say that the machine work and overall quality is superb. It is also quite a bit smoother action than my other 226's. I haven't shot it yet and may not for some time. It is truly one of the nicer mass production guns out there. The grips are probably my favorite part with the slimmed down slide release coming in a close second. I will try to post some pics tomorrow.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Dang you.... the local LGS has a P229 and another the P226 Legions... I may end up getting one...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    May not ever have a next one.
    If not, the last is my 1858 Remington converted to .41 to use all the various off the shelf molds.

JadedGrunt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I'm leaning towards a G43 I think. I currently have a 19 and 26, both Gen4, but I want something a little smaller to carry for running and hitting the gym in light clothing. Maybe in a Smart Carry or something, not sure yet because I just bought my 19 and haven't really started looking for my next one just yet.

Hellhound1055

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2015
    Indianapolis
    It depends on my budget, but I'd love to finally get my first 1911. However I also want to get one of the old metal pistols from smith and wesson (59, 39, etc.) One of my relatives has one and I absolutely love it.

prescut

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    United States
    It's not so much of a handgun as a cartridge.
    Well I was recently infected with a 357 MAXIMUM bug. It quickly takes over your mind and all your focus is on that big long cartridge. I had to start reloading and I am now a full fledged sicko. Making up your rounds and then testing them is quite the rush.
    I can't believe how much fun it is to shoot gongs at a 100 yards plus with a revolver. With the big heavy long barrelled six guns, the recoil is manageable. Just barely above some of my heavy 357 mag rounds.
    The Ruger Blackhawks SRM, the Dan Wesson Supermags, and the Thompson Contenders are all on the prescription list for my illness. There's even a few rifles out there.
    They are addictive. They are so good, don't even try them once.

jhelm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 4, 2015
    Washington
    I really want to purchase a colt python with a 6in barrel...BUT...what the hell is going on with prices. I knew it was going to be an investment but wow...they are going off the charts. I'm holding out until I run across one for under $ 2000. That might take me awhile....lol

Top Bottom