• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jump62

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    Fenwick Island
    I had been stalking a CZ-75B since Dec 2015 an soon learned that with CZ pistols if you snooze you lose, they sell fast. My ship come in Friday with a new CZ-75B Omega ( model 91135 ) delivered to my local FFL, going to the range Tuesday or Wednesday. Had on order some dark wood grips for the CZ and got 3 Meg gar magazines from Midway. My next pistol buy is a Walther PPQm1, I got to shoot a PPQm2 during a range visit and loved the trigger and want to try the mag release on the trigger guard system so the Walther is now on deck. Been looking at CZ forums to gather information and Baby needs accessories.
    Jump62
    aka Paul

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Nothing too exotic. Either a Smith & Wesson Victory or a Browning Buckmark. Shot the Victory a week ago and was really impressed with the fiber optic sights. Either one should extend the ammo budget.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    A Dan Wesson revolver and if an A2 commander appears somewhere maybe. RZ 45 seems nice. Almost any DW 1911 could find its way into my safe.

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    Was all set and 100% committed to buying a VP 9LE (even sold my 4.25 M&P pro 9 to help fund it) until CZ came out with their P10, so now I am waiting until I can do a side by side and will buy which one I like better.

Later in then year planning on buying a G20/SF as my hunting/back country carry gun, something about having 16 problem solving rounds of 10mm with 30 more on standby that gives me great peace of mind. It's not that I'm committed to buying a Glock, it's just it's the most affordable and reliable high cap 10mm available.

bamtime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2014
    Bloomington
    I was set on a G43 until I got to play with one side by side with an xds and ended up going with the xds in grey, just got it. Better sites, higher cap, felt a lot more solid. Sure some of that can be changed on the 43 but the xds was pretty great out of the box. May look into a PRP kit to finish it off, but very happy as is.

Next on the list will be a G34, and maybe a TRP down the road.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I was set on a G43 until I got to play with one side by side with an xds and ended up going with the xds in grey, just got it. Better sites, higher cap, felt a lot more solid. Sure some of that can be changed on the 43 but the xds was pretty great out of the box. May look into a PRP kit to finish it off, but very happy as is.

Next on the list will be a G34, and maybe a TRP down the road.

Interesting how that works. Good that you were open to try other options. It is easy to choose based on reviews, marketing and forum posts. It is better to genchi genbutsu( Go and see) for yourself and decide based on what works for YOU.

bamtime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2014
    Bloomington
    Interesting how that works. Good that you were open to try other options. It is easy to choose based on reviews, marketing and forum posts. It is better to genchi genbutsu( Go and see) for yourself and decide based on what works for YOU.

Agreed. The online reviews and forums are what really pushed me to the G43. And there seems to be some hate on the xds line. But it was a winner for me.

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Have you guys ever been in the situation where you don't have a "next gun"?

I'm there now. Sure there's lots that I wouldn't mind having. But nothing that I'm jonesing for bad enough to rush out and get.

To top it off, I have the money burning a hole in my pocket!

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Have you guys ever been in the situation where you don't have a "next gun"?

I'm there now. Sure there's lots that I wouldn't mind having. But nothing that I'm jonesing for bad enough to rush out and get.

To top it off, I have the money burning a hole in my pocket!
    I went through that exact thing not too long ago. Then all of a sudden I bought four in two days. Once you tip that domino, it's hard to stop....

crispy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Noblesville
    Okay, thanks to PokerSamurai in that other thread, I've now uber-jonesing for a Walther P5.

At least it gives me something to start searching for...

Top Bottom