• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • T-Mann

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    Michiana Area
    Currently trying to decide between a VP9 or a M2.0. Like the way both feel, but can't decide. The girlfriend is wanting a PK380 and can't for the life of me figure out why

My wife absolutely loves her PK380. I love shooting it. It has the recoil of a 22 (well, not really, but almost). I bring it every time I teach a class, and I know I have sold a ton of PK380s for Walther because of that. We've haven't had any reliability issues with hers. We personally put about 2000 rounds through it, not including all of those testing it out or shooting it during classes.

It is a little large for a 380 (but not really larger than a Beretta 85, and lighter too), but for those who might be more recoil sensitive, or those who have issues racking a slide, this handgun is great.

Jake226

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 7, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'm trying to choose between another 1911 (btwn a Springer MC Operator or lipsey's operators) or one of the legion p220's. Anybody know anything about the Springfields? Haven't had one of their newer 1911s.

Patriot3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Kokomo
    I'm looking at the Pedersoli Howdah pistol in 45 long colt and 410 shotgun shell. That type of handgun has always been cool to me, practical no, cool yes. I already have the blackpowder howdah, so it will compliment it nicely.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'm trying to choose between another 1911 (btwn a Springer MC Operator or lipsey's operators) or one of the legion p220's. Anybody know anything about the Springfields? Haven't had one of their newer 1911s.

Jake,

I have had 4 SA 1911's. I currently own just one and it's a Range Officer in 9mm. My favorite pistol and the one I keep shooting even though I have another one(CZC 75) that cost twice as much.

I have had no issues with mine. It runs well. I can use 9 round or 10 round mags without any malfunctions. Fun to shoot!

Jake226

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 7, 2012
    Bloomington
    Jake,

I have had 4 SA 1911's. I currently own just one and it's a Range Officer in 9mm. My favorite pistol and the one I keep shooting even though I have another one(CZC 75) that cost twice as much.

I have had no issues with mine. It runs well. I can use 9 round or 10 round mags without any malfunctions. Fun to shoot!

Hey, thanks for the response Greg. That's great to hear. Hopefully one will pop up locally and I can add it to the collection.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Since I weighed in a few months ago (post 145), I bought what I talked about then. So now it's time for something new to be next.

I really want to pick up the S&W Model 69.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    Since I weighed in a few months ago (post 145), I bought what I talked about then. So now it's time for something new to be next.

I really want to pick up the S&W Model 69.

Those are cool! I'd consider one as it would be neat to have a "big brother" to my 586 but alas, I own a Model 29 and I'm happy with what I have.

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    Really want to add a Delta Elite to the stable, as I am partial to the prancing pony and already have an Officers, Commander, 1911 Govt., custom 7" longslide as well as a few more "off " brand 1911 style pistols.

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    Looks like the next one is a s&w chief special 45 Cal in stainless . Will pick it up tomorrow at the pawn shop
    love the 3rd gen . Smiths

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    Five-seveN. Been wanting one for a while. Not sure if I'll muck around with disabling the magazine disconnect or not, but I'll figure it out.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I don't really have a next gun happening any time soon, but am thinking that I need to work on the revolver side of the collection somewhat. I've always wanted an SAA but would also be happy to bring a S&W Model 10 home.

yetti462

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 18, 2016
    Unglaciated heaven
    Ruger New Vaquero in 45 long colt...Blue....In 4 5/8's....I am staring at it in the shop display case now.....The last two digits of it's serial number coincide with the age I am turning this month.....We're just meant to be....

Unlike you indiucky, my unicorn hunt is not meant to be. My quest for a S&W 610 has ran me nuts. My brother had one and upon trying to deal with him he mentioned he sold it. The guy he sold it to, I can 't get ahold of. Found a no dash model on Armslist, was going to make arrangements to get and it sold in less than 24hrs. Running a sign in my other brothers barber shop for one now.

Top Bottom