• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nitro

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 24, 2017
    Columbus
    I have had my heart set on an Springfield XDM 5.25 9mm. I shoot really well with the 4.5" XDMs. I feel that I would do even better with the bigger version.

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    I would like to get a S&W Model 19. Then a S&W Model 14. I think I might like a Chiappa White Rhino, but then again something about Chiappa is unsettling.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Thinking about maybe a replacement barrel for a 1858 Remington to less than chambers' diameter and faster twist.
    Or a .36 Colt reworked to .40 (one of the experimental models Colt tried out).

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Just picked up a new P30SK yesterday. It's my first HK, and I dare say this may be the first plastic gun I've ever had that seemed like it might have a soul. :evilangel:

So far, I like it. Fit and finish is superb. Trigger in SA isn't bad. It's long and heavy in DA, but smooth, not creepy or gritty. It's been taken apart, cleaned, lubed, and I've put some practice rounds on the laser target pretty much right where I wanted them to go. Looking forward to some range time with this little beast.

HK P30SK.jpg

Last edited:

INPoolPlayer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2017
    NOBLESVILLE
    I plan on getting a carry gun of some variety. I was mainly looking at the G43 and the Shield (I do most of my practice with an M&P 22 compact), but I've been reading about the PPS also. The Shield is the only one I have shot and it felt good and I shot it well.

Top Bottom