• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Once it went over $1,000 I said forget it. I have like 8 broomhandle mauser, I even have a carbine with a 16 inch barrel & I also have one with a 10 & 20 round detachable mags

GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    My son wants a broom handle Mouser more than any other gun. I think they're ugly but he loves the looks of them. I would still like to have one though, even if it is ugly. It's a cool relic.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    My son wants a broom handle Mouser more than any other gun. I think they're ugly but he loves the looks of them. I would still like to have one though, even if it is ugly. It's a cool relic.
    Unless the C-96 BROOMHANDLE MAUSER has a detachable mag, you'll need a stripper clip to load the gun;)

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    I had a couple of broomhandles over the years...mine were all 7.63 mauser.
    The only question I have is who would be dumb enough to pay an additional $9.99 shipping for 19 rounds of 9mm.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    I had a couple of broomhandles over the years...mine were all 7.63 mauser.
    The only question I have is who would be dumb enough to pay an additional $9.99 shipping for 19 rounds of 9mm.
    Why even offer to shipped the 19 rounds of 9MM:n00b: Guys I really want to buy this gun, but at that price, I would have to take money out of the bank:( wife would find out:noway:

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    So far nobody has been bidding, but there is still 5 days to go
    cause nobody has any money lol . . . . that is the highest handgun on my list of dream guns but Id have to eat Ramen noodles for too long to purchase one. A guy at work has been hounding me to buy his for about 2 years but somehow his is worth $3500 hmmm lol. I havnt even spent that much on any of the vehicles Ive ever owned :):

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    cause nobody has any money lol . . . . that is the highest handgun on my list of dream guns but Id have to eat Ramen noodles for too long to purchase one. A guy at work has been hounding me to buy his for about 2 years but somehow his is worth $3500 hmmm lol. I havnt even spent that much on any of the vehicles Ive ever owned :):
    They're cool guns:cool: to have, I've shot only one of mine:rockwoot:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Cool enough for Han Solo. I once spoke to the guy at Stenbridge gun rentals in LA before they closed up shop (I heard they would give tours) and the guy told me they sold everything off and that the modified C96 that Han Solo used in Star Wars went for $250,000 at auction He said it was a POS that they had modified by welding a scope onto for the flick and that it was rough before they modified it (Why mess up a good one?) and of course who can forget Clint in "Joe Kidd"? :rockwoot:Yes, a C96 is cool.

gunman41mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 1, 2011
    SOUTH of YOU
    Cool enough for Han Solo. I once spoke to the guy at Stenbridge gun rentals in LA before they closed up shop (I heard they would give tours) and the guy told me they sold everything off and that the modified C96 that Han Solo used in Star Wars went for $250,000 at auction He said it was a POS that they had modified by welding a scope onto for the flick and that it was rough before they modified it (Why mess up a good one?) and of course who can forget Clint in "Joe Kidd"? :rockwoot:Yes, a C96 is cool.
    You have to be C R A Z Y:n00b: to pay $250,000 for that gun:dunno:

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    someone had one of those at a range near Hartford City I was at yesterday. It was amazing to watch him put it together and shoot it.

Top Bottom