What's your take on this guy's opinion on carrying?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Do you think this guy is being misinterpreted or just crazy?

• Total voters

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    My take on the whole thing (video and red-letter commentary) was that the entire thing is actually a TNP parody ...all that was missing was the ND. That the pistol was unloaded when the trigger was pulled in the video is evidence that some level of safety (planned or not) was observed. If the guy was actually sincere (and not just acting), I'd bet there would have been a spent round through his wall and/or floor.

If I was Nut'n, and a TNP'er made this vid, I'd have my imaginary sister track the guy down and have the guy take any TNP reference off the video. FWIW, though we've all laughed at stupid/parody gun videos, this is evidence how such a parody could, potentially, "KaBoom," so to speak back upon the gun community.

BTW, if the guy was actually a TNP'er, he would have had a Glock 17. :dunno: He certainly wouldn't have been holstering a firearm in 40 S&W ...just sayin'. :D

handgun

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Central part of This state
    Oh 4th and 5th amendment rights or 1st amendment rights.. or violate all of them.. yeah this guy is completely normal.

Edit:
    I hope this was a joke. But, I wouldn't imagine drawing my weapon in public, just because someone "looks shady"

Last edited:

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Oh 4th and 5th amendment rights or 1st amendment rights.. or violate all of them.. yeah this guy is completely normal.

Edit:
    I hope this was a joke. But, I wouldn't imagine drawing my weapon in public, just because someone "looks shady"

Maybe he has previously been violated at a gas pump, and is just paranoid at this point. :dunno:

What ever his reasoning is, it is not normal, well thought out, or responsible. The scary thing about this video is, there are people walking the streets like this in our neighborhoods. Most of us here are a caliber(or 4) above this guy, and see the problems with his mindset. The only responsible action this leaves us with is to promote responsible gun ownership, and encourage those in need to find good training. Not everyone can be elevated to a responsible level, but even a 1% increase in responsible gun owners is still an increase.

aetucker1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2010
    Nice Holster! I especially like the retention snap that you have to unsnap with you fingers and not your thumb and then move out of the way so you can draw the gun. Very efficient. :n00b:

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Nice Holster! I especially like the retention snap that you have to unsnap with you fingers and not your thumb and then move out of the way so you can draw the gun. Very efficient. :n00b:

Hopefully he's putting the money he saved on that holster and not obtaining a permit toward his legal defense fund.

shortyforty

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    middlebury
    Crazy I'm not sure, A total idiot yes,yes he is. I do wonder if he points his weapon at the kid in the drive thru window when he orders his value meal to make sure they give him the correct change and no onions the way he ordered it

Eric05

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    New Palestine
    This is the type of person who gives us good folk a bad rap. hate to go to the gas station he pumps at. Needs to get a clue, or take a class, and learn the amendments. Do not be THAT GUY!

Fedempl

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    McCordsville
    Crazy does not begin to describe this guy, however, he does remind me a bit of Eric Holder.

This guy is a complete pyscho, he is the perfect poster child for the anti-gun nuts. I have never any gas pump go boom, boom, boom. Must have been his truck backfiring as he was filing the tank....

GI JOE

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Seems to me that this gentelman has seen one too many movies. What a tard. I agree with previous statement that I wish indid
    Something else the last few minutes

Top Bottom