• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armyvet209

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    LAKE COUNTY
    Model 19-8 that I just picked up in the classifieds. Came with the original box. I think I'll put a set of Hogues on her. They fit my hand better.

smith19-8.jpg
    hope you like it snapdragon, heres the other one i was telling you about. (not for sale, lol)
    smith and wesson model 19-3 with 6" barrel. pinned and recessed. picture doesnt do it justice, not a mark on it other than a very faint turn line on the cylinder
    DSC02572.JPG

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    hope you like it snapdragon, heres the other one i was telling you about. (not for sale, lol)
    smith and wesson model 19-3 with 6" barrel. pinned and recessed. picture doesnt do it justice, not a mark on it other than a very faint turn line on the cylinder
    View attachment 58778

Beautiful. You can see the difference in the bluing technique from the older ones to the newer ones. Mine is more of a flat black and the older ones have a bit of a grey sheen that is almost pearlized.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I have more of these but this will do for now, I loveNorth American Arms Mini-Revolvers too. They make great BUGs and even make a great carry revolver for those days when you need lightweight that won't pull your lightweight cotton shorts down from your butt… :):
    HWEEpN3.jpg

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    thanks Dr.......year was off by 1 1917....

Out of curiosity, does it require moon clips (earlier models) or can it head space on the cylinder chambers (later models)? These are an interesting piece of history. They were chambered to use the .45 ACP when Colt couldn't meet the US Army and USCM demand for M1911 pistols after we entered WWI.

John

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    Out of curiosity, does it require moon clips (earlier models) or can it head space on the cylinder chambers (later models)? These are an interesting piece of history. They were chambered to use the .45 ACP when Colt couldn't meet the US Army and USCM demand for M1911 pistols after we entered WWI.

John

it is a 45 Colt not 45 ACP which i have a M1917 45ACP......45 Colt is a rimmed cartridge....

ghitch75

livin' in the sticks
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    117   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Greene County
    I have more of these but this will do for now, I loveNorth American Arms Mini-Revolvers too. They make great BUGs and even make a great carry revolver for those days when you need lightweight that won't pull your lightweight cotton shorts down from your butt… :):
    HWEEpN3.jpg

very nice collection!!!......you need a sidewinder and a wasp and to it........i got a wasp over the weeekend....

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I have those too but I forgot to put them in the picture. I will get them all next time for sure. I carry the Sidewinder, I have two of those, and the Wasp happened to be somewhere else when I grabbed these so I missed it too. I have a few others as well but those are currently somewhere I don't know. I had some things happen a couple years ago and my father decided to put some things away because he felt there were too many weapons around and thought that if someone saw them it would scare them. No one has ever been in my house other than him. No one visits of my family, he only came up from FL to give me a hand after I had been in the hospital for a long time, I had an infection that had nearly killed me (I am fine now).

Anyway, I will see about getting more of mine in the next shot. :cool:

woodstock

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2015
    Sullivan
    IMG_1181.jpg This is going to be my first revolver It's a Ruger Single Six 22 convertible.I put it on layaway and have paid for it, i am just waiting on my 21st birthday next week so I can fill out the 4473.

Top Bottom