• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    don't think words are needed but the revolver is a 24-5, the knife is a Bulldog...nuff said...

IMG_0514_zps3aq3vplr.jpg

madvarminter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2015
    franklin
    I have been looking for a 442 or 642 for my wife she and I like revolvers but my model 19 smith is a little heavy for her to carry she has shot a friends 642 and decided that's the gun for her

walt o

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2008
    Hammond
    A new jewel added

a new jewel has been added to the accumulation of S&W guns . A model 1905 hand ejector 4th revision . Shipped @ 1925.I t is a 38 special ,6" barrel

the gun looks to be about 95%

Last edited:

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    My soon to be wife had to make a family emergency trip (that turned out not to really be an emergency) to Wisconsin wednesday but did not return empty handed. She picked up two of her late father's revolvers, a mid 60's era J Frame Model 36 and a 1942-45 production Special Victory 38 Special.

d13b5004-6b40-4831-9505-dc90e8203b7b_zpsk5kr29zd.jpg

dcat91

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Paradise
    Is it just me or has the price of most the quality wheel guns shot up? Really surprised due to the fear of the attack on high capacity pistol being outlawed. I figured they would shoot up in price before the 6 shot wheel guns. Any thoughts on this subject?
    Most of the cheaper Smiths and Rugers were security trade ins, now that the industry has almost entirely gone to Semi Autos and have sold off all the 6 shooters supply isn't what it used to be, coupled with the fact that gun shop clerks almost always recommend wheel guns as "the bestest guns for women and new shooters" AKA the guns that sit in a drawer till the owner dies, they likely won't end up back on the market anytime soon. Now just think about all the panic buyers who never owned a gun before and it starts making sense.
    Edit:Also with Cabellas, Gander and such having grown even more dominant they generally got dibs on the majority of trade ins, and we all know how they love to price things high...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom