• Rod Farva

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2018
    Ghetto B
    nK5F1bc.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG] 1975 Colt Python

I don't slobber that much over boobs. My dream wants it's gun back. Very nice.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    I picked up my first Smith 686 today. I've wanted one for a long time and stumbled into a great deal.

It ain't the prettiest one out there, but it's mine.

acFnw0A.jpg

Yx3dEnJ.jpg

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Great looking acquisition, I had a Dan Wesson pistol pac in the late 80's that I absolutely loved. It had 4 interchangeable barrels which made it extremely versatile. Is that the 6" barrel?

It is the 6”. I need to order the tools from EKW as mine didn’t have them, thinking I’ll get one of their 4” barrels at the same time.

There was a pistol pack there last night, but $1500 was out of price range. There was also another 6” in rougher shape for more than I paid for this one and one of the 357 Maximums.

drumsscott

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Carmel
    It is the 6”. I need to order the tools from EKW as mine didn’t have them, thinking I’ll get one of their 4” barrels at the same time.

There was a pistol pack there last night, but $1500 was out of price range. There was also another 6” in rougher shape for more than I paid for this one and one of the 357 Maximums.

Beside the barrel nut removal tool make sure you get the spacer tool as well. The 4" will make a nice carry.

Areoflyer09

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 28, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Beside the barrel nut removal tool make sure you get the spacer tool as well. The 4" will make a nice carry.

Thr spacer tool was on the shopping list as well. Having been to the range with it now, I think a fiber optic front sight will be going on the list. I really struggled with the kinda orange ramp front sight. It disappears too easily for me.

Top Bottom