• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nova512

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    west side of indy
    on sat. snorko and myself made a deal on the 629 44 mag,a gun ive been after for awhile.years ago i had a colt anaconda that i stupidly let go ,so ive been after another 44 for awhile ,enough of that lol.i talk to my friends found out they were going to the range,i said im going with ya!

so we get there it was a pretty good day,so at the end pressed for time we shot the 629 i was shooting fast and still hit 2 1/2 groups at 15 yards i was very impressed with the gun next time i shoot i will try to shoot slower to see just how good i can do.:ar15:

johenz

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Indianapols, IN
    I had a S&W Model 19 years ago, but sold it at the insistence of my (then) wife. I recently bought another, a Taurus Model 66 witha 4 inch barrel. I'd forgotten how good they feel, how beautiful they are and how much fun they are to shoot. I have no idea why I waited so long to get another.

Dog1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 15, 2010
    Clark County, Indiana
    Let me save this thread-

IMG_1614.jpg

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    My wheelguns are my favorite...I don't have much of an attachment to my autoloaders nearly as much.

I managed to put all 6 shots from my 6.5" 629-4 into 1.2" at 25 yds with open sights a while back...5 shots were within in 0.9"...I actually didn't think I could do that with open sights. I shoot 240gr LSWC with 10.5gr of Unique for 1250fps at the muzzle. What a gun !

Looks just like this, but with X-grips on mine:

629.jpg

Top Bottom