• Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash
    Before INGO and I parted ways last time, it was a very different place.

When I came back, it was because it looked like things changed. The mods were mostly different, and didn't ownership change as well?

What happened? When did it happen?

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Was that the missing pistol?
    INGO hit squad for bad mouthing Yeager. Upset a lot of people and cost us some good members.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    INGOers started showing their displeasure around the Jeremy incident.
    Shortly after that was the JetGirl/Que debacle. I think that was really the tipping point when the Jocks (Mods) started to realize that the nerds outnumbered them and they couldn't run the halls of INGO doing whatever they pleased. Fenway sold the site to Texkev shortly after that, and a lot of the problem mods soon followed. Churchmouse was appointed a Mod, and I credit him with the majority of the housecleaning that took place. We teased him about being a bully, but he was far from it. He was the opposite. He was the one who stood in the gap and didnt take **** from the ones who really were the bullies.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Shortly after that was the JetGirl/Que debacle. I think that was really the tipping point when the Jocks (Mods) started to realize that the nerds outnumbered them and they couldn't run the halls of INGO doing whatever they pleased. Fenway sold the site to Texkev shortly after that, and a lot of the problem mods soon followed. Churchmouse was appointed a Mod, and I credit him with the majority of the housecleaning that took place. We teased him about being a bully, but he was far from it. He was the opposite. He was the one who stood in the gap and didnt take **** from the ones who really were the bullies.
    The Mouse made INGO a better place.

Top Bottom