• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Seeing what happened to this Anaconda makes me sad.

2j2dego.jpg

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I also remembering seeing this before I bought my M&P Pro. No I don't blame the gun like they did.

[video=youtube;PJg4hjqPlQs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJg4hjqPlQs[/video]

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    I remember seeing a revolver for sale at a yard sale that had the cylinder blown out. It was wired to a plaque for display. Saw it at a different yard sale for sale again about eight years later. If I see it a third time I'm buying it.

SAFETY This is the safety page from Grog's website. The images at the very bottom are very graphic. They show the results of a dangerous "bird bomb" load somebody made for an M203 launcher. You'll have to scroll a fair bit to get to the images.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Yeah I would like to see a picture of the people who were shooting those things! Geesh!

Ammo Dump

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I had an 8mm Hakim come apart due to case head separation of the round being shot. It's amazing what thousands of misplaced PSI's will do to a weapon.

Earl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2014
    United States
    I remember seeing a revolver for sale at a yard sale that had the cylinder blown out. It was wired to a plaque for display. Saw it at a different yard sale for sale again about eight years later. If I see it a third time I'm buying it.

SAFETY This is the safety page from Grog's website. The images at the very bottom are very graphic. They show the results of a dangerous "bird bomb" load somebody made for an M203 launcher. You'll have to scroll a fair bit to get to the images.

This is just gruesome... what possesses people to "experiment" like this?

Brian Ski

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    This is just gruesome... what possesses people to "experiment" like this?

People don't think it will happen to them. It is the cool factor until something goes wrong. When you put a charge in a projectile, if it does not launch, or if the firing charge pierces the charge, instant explosion.

Top Bottom