• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Robertw93

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 28, 2012
    Whiteland
    With all the scandals that are currently happening with the obama administration, it seems like there is something new every week that makes me cringe. Everything from executive orders to Benghazi to NSA and IRS... It really bothers me that this all is happening.

But what bothers me even more is that even though anyone with half a brain knows that these things are wrong, not a single damn thing is being done about it. Some states are signing petitions to recall senators, but nothing has been done to address the real issue, that being the treasonous scumbag we call the president.

I guess I just want to know what its going to take before people start doing something, if there is anything we can do at all. Why is a man who is living off the American tax payers getting away with all of these traitorous acts that do nothing but harm the very people who make his lifestyle possible? It blows my mind... Here is a list of some of the disgraceful things this POS has done

Obama Scandals List: AN OBAMA SCANDALS LIST 1-10

:wallbash:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Why is a man who is living off the American tax payers getting away with all of these traitorous acts that do nothing but harm the very people who make his lifestyle possible? :wallbash:

There is a buffer between the people and the POTUS. That buffer is chock full of people who are elected to look out for those they represent. The large majority are far more concerned with the wellbeing of their career than the welfare of the people who elected them. Those people in the buffer are the one people capable of doing anything. They won't for fear of losing their slice of heaven.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    There is a buffer between the people and the POTUS. That buffer is chock full of people who are elected to look out for those they represent. The large majority are far more concerned with the wellbeing of their career than the welfare of the people who elected them. Those people in the buffer are the one people capable of doing anything. They won't for fear of losing their slice of heaven.

The biggest buffer is the media. As long as they downplay all of this as just party politics and blame the Republicans. Nothing will happen with any of these.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    We can't do anything at present. Our representatives must act on our behalf, but they are complicit in the treason. Every Democrat senator and every RINO Republican want this process to continue so they can become part of the new permanent ruling class. To act to take down the traitors will bring down the full power and rage of the media and the White House, which is prepared to use wire taps, electronic snooping, the IRS, and DHS to intimidate its opponents and destroy those who speak against them. Look at the scandals that have occurred. You will see that is exactly what has happened.

The few who remain loyal to the Constitution are terrorized into silence. Best course now is to form a new conservative party of people determined to stand for the Constitution no matter what the cost. We cannot work through the Democratic Party, the traitors control it. We cannot trust the GOP, too many are eager to go along to secure their own power and the rest are terrified of losing their reputation. They will not save the Constitution. Our best hope is a new party, but we need a leader who will stand and galvanize the Conservative movement into one solid voting bloc instead of allowing it to be fragmented among a dozen conservative candidates as happened in the last election and gave us Romney.

There is hope, but the opportunity for saving the nation is quickly sliding away.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    The Clinton's gave us constant scandals almost from day one. Obama is getting a late start but I'm sure he'll make up for it. Expect much more in the remainder of his term. In the absence of a real press, he will be unaccountable as he and his gang have been thus far. Has learned well from the Chicago criminals this one.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    All of these "small" scandals are there to distract from the real problem: THE ECONOMY

davidc912

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2012
    South of Indy
    I would like to believe that the storm is already brewing. You can't print money indefinitely, sell off American industry to foreign countries, destroy healthcare, make fuel and energy unaffordable, open our borders, disarm us, dismantle the Bill of Rights one line at a time, appoint sycophants to every facet of the largest government in history, and turn all of your rifles back at law-abiding citizens while arming jihadists that will later assault these same citizens....

That would never be acceptable. One would assume...

Top Bottom