• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wrigleycub

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    West side of Indy
    It's not that I'm against paying my way or my fair-share of taxes. But it always seems like it's just a constant beatdown. I think it would be an interesting experiment to keep track of every single tax that is paid starting with your paycheck. It would be very interesting to see how much is paid into taxes on every dollar you make and spend.
    Check out fairtax.org they lay it out pretty well, at least in the book.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    It's not that I'm against paying my way or my fair-share of taxes. But it always seems like it's just a constant beatdown. I think it would be an interesting experiment to keep track of every single tax that is paid starting with your paycheck. It would be very interesting to see how much is paid into taxes on every dollar you make and spend.

On average, today caps the cost of the Federal government.

Tax Freedom Day -- Not | Doug Bandow | Cato Institute: Commentary

The total cost of government - fed, state, local - is set to fall in late August or early September this year.

Americans for Tax Reform Center for Fiscal Accountability

That is, for the average wage earner in the United States, all of his income up to August was spent to support various levels of government.

Americans, on average, pay more in taxes than they spend on food, clothing, and shelter combined.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    This has to stop, at what point will it?

Not until "We The People" decide we have had enough and take back our country!

It won't happen. The majority of people are blindly going through the motions. You can tell by the idiots that keep getting elected that the majority of people doesn't really care if there ever is change. Too many people vote like American Idol. If you have pretty hair, a nice face, and an expensive suit...you too can be the President or a Congressman. It helps if you have a really shady past (maybe drugs, jail time, cheat on your wife...something that will grab headlines).

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Taxes are a way to keep society in debt to their government and in turn make the government more powerful. It's a crime the amount they take from us.

Top Bottom